DFLH 6

Jungkook blushes as Lim stared at him eating, he huffs, playfully glaring

Jungkook blushes as Lim stared at him eating, he huffs, playfully glaring. After swallowing his food, he looked at his boyfriend.
"Stop staring!" Jungkook says, pouting. Lim chuckles, pinching his cheeks.
"You're just too cuteeee" Lim whines, tucking a hair behind Jungkook's ear. The younger hides his face, whining.

"These cops are useless, Hyung! Jungkook hadn't been found yet!" Yoongi says, groaning. Jin sighs, looking down as he hugged Jungkook's hoodie that he found.
"I know-" Jin is cut off as Yoongi slammed his hand down on the table.
"Then let's find him ourselves" Yoongi says, while Jin shook his head. He looks around, seeing that one by one, they're agreeing.
"Hyung, we have no choice. Either we can't find Jungkook or not. We want him here, alive and healthy, not lifeless" Namjoon says, crossing his arms as he sighs. Jin took a deep breath before he hesitantly nodded.
"Okay, we'll do it ourselves" Jin says while all of them smiled.

Lim brushes his fingers through Jungkook's hair, smirking as the younger hugged him. Snores came out of Jungkook's mouth as he's so tired after taking his pills. His head started hurting again and the pills Ash gave meant that it will make him tired.
"Kook, I love you~" He whispers, smiling as the younger smiled in his sleep.
"You will only love me and only me, no one will have you except me" Lim says as he kisses the top of Jungkook's head. He rubbed the younger's arm, laughing silently.

"Hyung, I wanna go out" Jungkook says as he stared out of the window. Lim stared, if he let Jungkook out, there's a chance that one of his members will see him. He gulps, but his car windows are tinted. He smiled, rubbing Jungkook's back.

"Okay, we'll drive around, is that okay with you?"