DFLH 7

"So, we're gonna drive around, ask people if they ever saw Jungkook by showing a picture of him" Yoongi says, all of them nodded

"So, we're gonna drive around, ask people if they ever saw Jungkook by showing a picture of him" Yoongi says, all of them nodded. Each was given an image of Jungkook before they all took a deep breath and left the dorm.

Jungkook excitedly got in the car, while Lim was a bit nervous. There's a possibility people or worse, fans, can recognize Jungkook.
"Put on some seatbelt, baby" Lim says and Jungkook nods, buckling his seatbelt. He then puts his, starting the car.

Yoongi sighed as they waited for the red light to turn green. He put down the window, looking to the car beside.

Jungkook puts down the window, wanting to have fresh air. He made eye contact with the second car, getting uncomfortable.
"Put up the window, Jungkook" He hears, putting the window back up.

"Hyung! Isn't that Jungkook?!" Jimin yelled as he saw the said male. Yoongi nodded, he saw him too, they were the car beside. The green light showed and the car beside them immediately drove away.
"Hyung, follow the car!" Taehyung yelled and Yoongi nodded, following the car.
"That was Jungkook! Oh, my goodness, we finally saw him!" Hoseok says, screaming.
"Hyung, calm down" Namjoon says as he's beside Hoseok.

"We lost them!" Yoongi said, frustrated as he pulled over and hit the steering wheel. All of them sighed, looking down.
"We should not give up" Jin says, patting Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi nodded, sighing.
"Come on, let's go around and ask" Yoongi says and all of then agreed.

Lim knew that the car beside them was the others. So, he immediately told Jungkook to put the window up. He smirked before he drives faster than them. He made sure they lost them, he did it to give them false hopes on getting Jungkook immediately.

"Woah! You drive so fast, hyung"