DFLH 13

"Jungkook

"Jungkook... " Lim says, gulping. Jungkook glared at him before he looked at Ash.
"So, you know everything? Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook says, crying. Ash just looks down, sighing. Lim looked at Jungkook before he walked to him and grabbed him.
"Let go of me!" Jungkook yelled as he pushes Lim, looking around before he ran. Like glared at Ash before he ran after Jungkook.

Jungkook ran and ran until he was stopped by Lim's guards. He looks back, gasping as he saw Lim.
"Jungkook, you can't go" Lim says, smirking. Jungkook stared at the older, he suddenly changed, he's like crazy now.
"If you don't remember me, well, I'll tell you everything... " Lim says as he lifts Jungkook's chin up, laughing evilly.
"So, you're from a group called BTS. I was your stalker since you guys debuted, I wanted you to notice me. So, I did everything, went to every hotels you guys stayed and takes pictures of you" Lim says, while Jungkook gulps at him.

"I have everything, Jungkook. You smiling, you laughing, you eating and everything, I have every pictures of you doing something. You wouldn't want to know what I do with them. So, I knew where you guys are going, even before you guys knew it. Your Hyungs, you always tell one of them, Yoongi was it? You tell one of them what I send you, even if you change numbers, I still get it, I'm around you, Jungkook. So, when you guys went to that place, I took the chance. Your memories were erased and I took it as a chance to manipulate you" Lim says, laughing. Jungkook started to cry again.

"So, everything was just because of your obsession! You don't love me at all! You just want me to yourself!" Jungkook says, crying.

"Aww, but I do love you, baby. But what about you? The reason I did this because you don't love me..."