DFLH 12

"This is not right anymore, Lim

"This is not right anymore, Lim. You need to stop this" Ash says as he stared at his friend.
"What? This is what I want, Ash. You told me you'll support me at everything I do" Lim says, raising his brow as he crosses his arms.

Jungkook sighs, still feeling guilty. He decided to talk to Lim, so he opened the door. But as he's about to call for his boyfriend, he saw him and Ash, talking to eachother. He could hear their conversation and him being curios, decided to gossip.
"But not like this, Lim. What you're doing is wrong and I don't like it, you'll get yourself in trouble or worse be killed" Ash says, voice laced with worry.
"What's wrong? Me keeping Jungkook to myself and act like I'm his boyfriend and getting him away from those dickers?" Jungkook gasps a bit too loud as he heard that. This caused the two looked at him, making his eyes widened.

"Jungkook... You didn't hear anything, right?" Lim says, now nervous.
"Y-you lied to me... " Jungkook says as he looked at Lim.
"No! I'm not, baby" Lim says as he walked to Jungkook. The younger backed away, shaking his head.
"How... How could you! I-I trusted you! Everything was a lie! You're not my real boyfriend! Tell me the truth!" Jungkook says as tears started to fall down his cheeks. All Ash could do was stay quiet, he's also speechless, but a bit happy that Jungkook knows the truth now.

"Those guys... Those guys, they have a connection with me, right? That's why they know me! I can't believe I protected a liar" Jungkook says as he wiped his tears aggressively, which causes his cheeks to turn red.
"Jungkook, it's not what it looks like, okay? Those guys are jus-" Lim is cut off as Jungkook screamed and glared at him.

"Bullshit!"