All In

This is a set of random one-shots/ideas that I have. I will try update this daily or maybe twice daily.

Enjoy!

__________________________

Title: All In
Pairings/Characters:Billie and Brandon, Drew, Prince
Genre:Romance, Humor,
Rating:Mature
Age:Everybody same age, probs 18
Summary:The stakes are too high for Billie. But that doesn't stop her from playing the game.

Disclaimer: They are just friends in this!! Flirty Friends..

___________________________

Billie licked her lips nervously and swallowed thickly, staring at Brandon as she slowly exhaled. His fervid gaze was slowly burning her and the dangerous smirk on his lips only served to remind her that she had most definitely screwed herself over with this mess.

Some idea this had been.

In retrospect, she probably should have known better than to agree to a game of frickin' strip poker when she barely had on any clothes in the first place, but she had been drunk and Brandon was drunk and they were both bore so at the time, she'd been all for it.

At least until now. Now when she realized she had forgone a bra and gone commando for the evening and her only article of clothing remaining was her strapless black bodycon dress. The very dress that she had just lost.

~Earlier that evening~

Billie poked at Drew's ankle, nudging her a bit roughly to see if she would wake. She couldn't see Drew's face, since she was passed out with her head under her bed, but if her soft snores were any indication, the jolting had not affected her in the least.

"She's out cold"

Brandon leaned back against Drews bed, sighing, "And Prince is passed out on the toilet"

"Damn" Billie took a swig of the bottle at her side, reveling in the warmth pooling in her stomach from the Fireball "There goes the rest of our party"

They had gone out to eat downtown with Gawa, Nikita and a few others with some other people to celebrate Nikitas birthday. It had been a pleasant, tame night, catching up on time missed. Naturally life had been getting in the way of the group, who hadn't had a chance to hang out in a while. The 6 of them had headed back to Drews house to catch up some more. However Gawa and Nikita had to leave early due to work n such. The remaining four just decided to chill. Prince had brought some liquor, Billie had brought some snacks and games, and they'd been taking shots and chilling all night.

But now Drew and Prince were definitely done for the evening. They were definite light weights.

Billie groaned in annoyance, slumping flat on her back on the fluffy sapphire rug "I'm bored Que. There's nothing to do..."

Brandon picked up the booze, taking a shots worth himself before shaking the near empty bottle.

"And we're almost out of liquor" He added "Where's the rest of Drews secret stash?"

"That was the rest of Drews secret stash.."

Billie rolled over with a loud, obnoxious sigh. She didn't even care that she could feel her dress riding up her thighs. Though...she did mentally note the way Brandon's gaze clung to her exposed skin with interest, his cheeks a light shade of red (due to being caught or from the alcohol, she honestly couldn't tell)