Playing with Fire

Title:Playing with Fire
Pairings/Characters:Brandon&Billie
Genre:Romance, Humour, Angst
Summary:A dressing room. A red dress. And payback.

Sequel to All In. Lol I have a lot of these.

Clarification: In this universe, they're not together.

Also vaguely inspired by Jal and Sid on skins first season;) (Slightly)

__________________________

Brandon looked like he'd had enough. He was watching her with narrowed eyes, smirk gone from his face completely. Her eyes widened when he walked towards her, backing her up against the wall, arms forming a cage on either side of her head. Billie stared up at him, a little surprised by how forward he was being. He had effectively boxed her in, her vision of everything past him blocked.

"You're right" He whispered.

Sinfully slow, his hands trailed down her body and took hold of her wrists. He transferred them both into one hand and lifted her arm up, pinning them above her head. Billie's breath caught momentarily at the action and despite willing herself not to, she couldn't help but feel that spark of attraction, that sudden excited thrill that ran straight down her back and pooled between her legs.

Shit. She was getting really turned on.

He leaned into her, pressing himself against her body until his lips were right up against her ear.

~Earlier that afternoon~

"How does this one look?" Billie asked Brandon, twirling around in the royal blue maxi dress, letting it swish around her legs.

"You look fine..." he said in a bored tone, watching her with thinly veiled irritation, "This dress looks the exact same as the other four you just tried on"

"Nuh uh" She said with a smirk, posing obnoxiously "This one is royal blue."

He growled under his breath and rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall with crossed arms.

"Can you hurry it up?"

"No way, B. I need to find the perfect dress for the audition"

Billie had gotten an audition for a prestigious music college in about a month. Unfortunately her mother had made her buy a dress for the occasion to Billie's dismay. Billie did not wear dresses. But she thought she must buy a dress to keep her mother happy. But since none of her more female friends were available to come with her, she'd called Brandon to help her choose a dress.

At least, that's what it had started as.

A simple request to find the perfect outfit for the audition.

But it quickly became a ploy to tease him with all the dresses and force him to sit through it, mostly for her own enjoyment, because she loved seeing him uncomfortable. The idea that he could look but couldn't touch was such a thrill for her. And maybe Drew was right that she was taking the game a little too far, but it wasn't like Brandon would react.

There was that one time when they were drunk and played strip poker, and he had gotten pretty intense and had come on to her really strong, but he was drunk. She doubted he would try anything when they were sober and in a women's clothing store. And even if he did, he was too much of a gentleman to take it too far. It was a gamble she was willing to make.