Chapter 1: The Beginning

Hi everyone!! I just want to say some stuff before I begin with the story:

This is very cringe/corny also there'll be grammar mistakes, I'm from Europe and not originally English. I was also very young when I wrote this and didn't really understand mental illnesses so there is BAD REPRESENTATION for mental illnesses!

Some parts might be confusing so let me know in the comments which part you don't understand.

This is a Drarry fanfic, NO DRAMIONE(it just makes no sense!), and NO HARMIONE !!! If you don't ship Drarry then I suggest you leave and never return. I'm absolutely obsessed with Drarry so some parts might be uh....embarrassing..*cough cough!* ...

Enough about me and weird things!

Anyways let's jump into the story!

It was a rainy Thursday evening at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and Wizardry. The Golden trio had left for their 8th year. The story begins exactly a week after school had started again. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were working on their Potions essay. As always Ron and Harry were copying Hermione's good work. When they had finally finished they talked a bit because they hadn't had much time that day, they had been very busy, especially since exams were coming up "Bloody Hell! Did you see Malfoy today?! His Death eater mother got him one of those special thingies, what's it called again Harry?", Ron asked him. "For the thousand times it's called a Pensieve Ron!", Harry told him, annoyed by his friend's stupidity. Ron started complaining again: "Why on earth does that little twat need a Pensieve?!", and that was the topic of the conversation for the rest of the evening. When Harry and Ron said goodnight to Hermione, they went up to their beds. Ron was still upset about the fact Malfoy got a Pensieve, but he soon fell asleep to Harry's delight.

Harry lay awake, thinking about his day. Potions, as well as Transfiguration, had been very boring. He had also watched Malfoy unpack his gift, Harry had even thought that Draco had looked cute when he had smiled happily seeing his Pensieve. But now Harry was just mad at himself for thinking that stupid git had looked cute.

Soon Harry fell asleep thinking about the tall blonde death eater...

-391

Hi Guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I have a lot of homework but I promise to update you soon! Also, this beginning is kinda bad but it will get better throughout the story! Baii!! :)