Chapter 8: The Hufflepuf girl

Harry agreed it was pretty funny and unexpected and they were still laughing as they walked to the Great Hall. "See you later!", they called as they parted ways, each going to their own table. "Harry why is your hair pink?", Hermione asked him with a curious look on her face. "Hot pink", he corrected her, "Draco pranked me!", Hermione and Ginny giggled, unlike Ron who looked angry. He was a rather overprotective friend. "I'll show him not to mess with my best friend!", he sneered, Harry quickly told him about a plan to quickly get him back. 

Draco's POV:

"See you later!", I said to Harry before walking off. I sat next to Pansy and Blaise, my best friends. "Hey Dray, how are things with Potterboy?", Pansy said. Blaise sniggered: "Yeah still head over heels for the Golden boy?". "Oh shut up!" I laughed. A while later Blaise said: "Why is Weasley looking at you like that?", I looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw a red-haired boy look at me. "Damn bro, he could kill someone with that stare!", I said, chuckling. Pansy and Blaise laughed along with some other Slytherins and soon enough everyone on my table was looking at Weasley and making funny faces at him. 

3rd person: 

Harry looked over to the Slytherins and saw that they were making fun of Ron, he cast an angry look at Malfoy, but he ignored it. Meanwhile, Hermione tried to comfort Ron: "Ronald calm down! Nobody thinks you're an idiot! They're just jealous!", but Ron remained angry and upset. Harry took a deep breath an stood up, he walked over to the Slytherin table and told them to stop. Everyone's eyes were on him. A fourth-year Slytherin shouted: "Why so pink today Potter?", at him. Harry turned around and looked him straight in the eye, then he chuckled. "What's it to you? At least I have friends to pull these kinds of pranks on me, where's your pink hair, huh?". The smile immediately faded from the boy's face as Harry looked at Malfoy again. "Draco, a word please?", he said patiently. To many's surprise, the blond immediately stood up and walked out with Harry. They swaggered out of the Great Hall with everyone's eyes on them.

Harry walked to the corner of the room with Draco Malfoy following him. "Draco,", Harry began, "You owe me remember?", Draco looked at the ground as he always did when he didn't know what to say. "Draco look at me.", Harry said placing his hand under Draco's chin and lifting it up. They locked eyes. 

Draco's POV:

He lifted my chin up with his soft hands and stared into my eyes. I looked back. At the outside of his eyes, there was a circle of Dark Forest Green. Then moving on to Emerald with spots of Blue and Turquoise. Then the circle in the middle is a gorgeous shade of Jade. A large spot of white is recognizable next to his pupils. My eyes moved from his eyes to his skin. It's a nice tan and his cheeks were rose. Then my eyes moved to his thin yet soft lips, but unfortunately, I got distracted when he started to speak again and I moved back to his eyes. 

Harry's POV:

I lifted his chin up and our eyes met. I stared deep into his eyes. It was like getting lost in space because you were distracted by something pretty and decided to follow it. I also noticed he looked paler than usual, but his face was bright and so were his eyes. They shone like Diamonds or stars. There was only one word to describe Draco's eyes. PERFECT. 

3rd person: 

"Draco,", Harry said, "Stop being rude, okay? People have lost friends and relatives. His brother is dead and so is his ex-girlfriend. They have lost enough Draco. They don't need you to make it worse than it already is.". Harry said, missing them all and thinking it was his fault. He had to hold in his tears as Draco gave him a hug, it was warm, cozy, and comforting. "I'll try to change,", he said, "Do you want me to apologize?". Harry nodded and they walked back. People stared at them as they entered the Grant room again. Draco walked to the Gryffindors with Harry, but as soon as he arrived Ginny said: "Bugger off Malfoy! We don't need your foul comments here!", Draco ignored her and opened his mouth to speak, but an angry-looking Ron interrupted him. "Don't you ignore my sister! She is right!". He looked at his food and pracked it with his fork, pretending it was the blond's face. Draco sighed: "Look I didn't come to make a comment Weasley. I just wanted to say sorry for making fun of you. You just looked like you were going to murder me. I got scared of you because that's what I do best. So I joked about it. I'm truly sorry about my behavior, I mean it!", he smiled at Ron and his friends before walking off to his friends who pat him on the back. There was a surprised look on Ron's face as well as on Ginny's. Hermione smiled though, not at their faces but at Harry who triumphantly grinned. She winked and continued eating. That morning they had charms with the Hufflepuff and Herbology with the Ravenclaws, then a free period before lunch.