chapter 13

Tae POV:

When Y/N fell unconscious on ground, I was so scared, I never seen Jungkook this scared for anyone . Jungkook was so tensed I was so scared for him and her too. Sushi was crying I never saw her like that before she is very strong even in that club, she didn't cried for herself.
Doctor came and checked her up . Thank god ! She was fine. I want Jungkook and Y/N to be alone for sometime so that Jk can talk to her. So me and Sushi went outside so that she can eat something but as we went again there to take her phone, we saw Jungkook was hugging her, we both were so happy for our friends our plan was working after that what I saw he gave three peck on her cheeks ,so cute

But Sushi's reaction on that was unexpected for me , but I kinda like itbut I am sure she was shocked by her actions too.

Y/N POV:

As soon as I woke up I saw Jungkook and he hugged me tightly . He was shivering, I can feel that he was so scared for me.  I find it cute, he really care for me so much.
This boy will kill me with his actions...
he gave me three peck on cheek.  I was already in shock because of that peck but again he did it ... that made my heart flutters.
Shoot was over we came back to hotel , me and Sushi had dinner , Sushi really took Care of me like mother sometimes she is so sweet,
Thank god! I have such good friend in my life. Again this night is sleepless for me ,cause I already slept a lot on set and I kinda feel sorry for everyone who was troubled beacuase of me.  So I decided to went outside to have some fresh air.
I was standing and just thinking about the this trip ,someone tapped my shoulder I kinda have feel who is going to be and that's Jungkook.

Jk: What are you doing here? Its late .

Y/N : Nothing , I wasn't feeling sleepy so I come outside to get some fresh air. What about you? It is late for you too?

Jk: Same here I wasn't sleepy so I came outside and then saw you.

Y/N: I am sorry for troubling you today and thank you for helping me.

Jk: There is no need to say thanks but you should feel sorry for me I was so scared, tensed for you , You should take care of yourself not for anyone but for me. What if something happened to you ?

I can see the pain in his eyes and tears which are proving he is not lying.

Y/N : I am sorry again , I won't do it.
I was started feeling cold so I was rubbing my hand,
  I am going inside, it's cold.
  He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him caught me into back hug.

Y/N : Jungkook, what are you doing?

Jk: Let just stay like this for sometime and this is the way  you won't feel cold too.

At first it was bit uncomfortable for me but after sometime I really felt warm and good . It wasn't uncomfortable anymore. He kept his head on my shoulder , ohh, he so cute.

Jk: So today is our last night in LA . Its so sad , I want to stay here more.

Y/N : Yaa me too. But harsh truth we have to go back.

Jk: So tomorrow , you and  Celina will come in our bus right?

Y/N : Why ? There is enough space in our bus now. And why will always, we come to your bus ?

Jk: So what do you want me to do, I can come in your bus too?

Y/N : You can't .
while laughing ,

Jk: Why are you laughing ?  That's not funny ,I will do it . Tomorrow we all will come in your bus. That's my challenge.

Y/N :  You will  loose.

Jk: And if I  won ? What will you do ?
Y/N : Whatever .
with smirk , I stared walk away from him .

Jk: You will loose and then you have to do whatever I will say .

Y/N : We will see. Good night! And be ready to loose.
While laughing,

Jk: We will see that.

Jungkook POV:

Its morning ! Yes Today I have to win .But what I should do to win this challenge? I went to Tae huyng for help only he can help in such situation.  So I went to his room it was so early in the morning.

Jk: Huyng help me !

Tae: Then tell me what happened?

I told him everything about the challenge between me and Y/N .

Jungkook: and what I should do ?

Tae: Its difficult ,Let me think.

Jk: What to do huyng ? I don't want to loose.

Tae: I have idea. We can puncture the tire of our bus then we have no option but to go in there bus.

Jk: Huyng you are such genius
I hugged him tight.
We both went down and we punchtre the tire of our bus , and then we went to have breakfast , she was eating I went to her and lean towards her and whisper that you are going to loose. Just wait and watch . She just looked at me

Y/N : We will see.