chapter 16

Y/N POV:

After the call I felt really good that he is fine now. I was so worried for him . Even I don't know why but when I heard that he was sick I really wanted that I should be there with him to take care of him ...but I can't. Sometimes he made my heart flutters by the things which he say, I don't know why but he do have such huge impact on me...
Now I am scared for the punishment which I am going to receive as I loose the challenge...sometimes he act like childish boy but that do look cute on him. I don't know what kind of punishment is waiting for me. Only God knows!
In night I thought to call him so many times but even I don't know why I didn't call. I really wanted to know how he is doing now ? Is he fine now? Did he took the medicine? So many questions but I didnt call him. In this hour of night it doesn't sound appropriate so I decided not to call him and I went to sleep.
My phone was ringing, I looked at the watch it was 5 in the morning ,I looked at my phone it was Jungkook , I pick up the call ,

Y/N : Are you okay ? Everything is fine right?Do You need something?

Jungkook: If you care for me that much then why didn't you call me in the night.

Y/N : You call me this early to ask me this ?

Jungkook: I couldn't sleep because I was waiting for your call the whole night.

Y/N : Seriously!

Jungkook : Very serious!

Y/N : I am very sorry ! After I called you I was so busy that I forgot to call you and when I got time it was already very late. That doesn't sound appropriate to call you this late . So that's why I didn't...

Jungkook: Y/Naahhhh! You can call me at any hour.  From now on, you won't think twice before calling me. Okay?

Y/N : Yes. Okay ..Ohhh ! I almost forgot Good morning !

Jungkook: Yes now it is a Good morning after talking to you .

Y/N : You always say such lines to every other girl ..

Jungkook: No you are special .

Awkward silence so I broke the silence,

Y/N : Okay ! So now I will get ready for office. Bye.

Jungkook: Bye ! See you at the office.

Jungkook POV:

After talking to her I got up from my bed and started to get ready . I went out for jogging and then I came back all my huyngs were up and they are on breakfast table. I went and had shower then I came down to have breakfast with them . We enjoyed our breakfast after so long we were eating and enjoying things like this .
After the breakfast Jimin huyng asked me,
Jimin : Today you look so happy what happen, kookie?

Tae: You don't know jiminaaanh!

Jimin: No I don't, tell me Taehuyngiiii...

Jungkook: No Tae huyng ... Please.

Jimin: Tell me you are my Best friend

Tae: Yesterday Y/N called him to ask about how he is doing and all . They both are similar.

Jimin: Seriously !

And started laughing ,
That's why he looks so fresh today!

Tae: Yes, this is the reason of his freshness.

Jungkook : That's enough ! We have to go to office if you guys sit and joke about this, we will be late.

Jimin &Tae: Yaa we know why you don't want to get late!