Chapter29

Jungkook POV:
I didn't call her since five days, I really wanted to talk to her but I can't cause Jimin huyng has asked me that I should not do this and His plan is working, she is missing me. Even I am missing her, I really want to go and meet her and ask her if she is fine or not. I know, it is hard for her but it is even harder for me.  Still I will do it.
It's morning! Today I woke up early cause toady is the day when I am going to see her after five big days. It has been really hard for me. As I went down for breakfast, I was all happy,
Jimin: Jungkook I know why you are so happy ! Today you are going to see her after five days.
Jungkook: Yes...😍
Jimin: But don't do anything stupid we are on track. Please behave according to the plan.
Jungkook: Okay huyng ( with sad tone)
Jimin: One more thing, Ae Ra is going to come with us to office.
Jungkook: Why ?
Jimin: If she didn't come so how will we will show Y/N that you and As Ra are getting along.
Jungkook: Okay huyng!
After sometime, we reached at office, I saw Y/N was there with other staff, they welcomed her. She was looking all pretty and that smile on her face is the best part💜 but I can't go and wish her or I can't even say hi to her.
After that there was meeting regarding upcoming events and RUN BTS episodes so  We got busy.
In lunch time all, I wanted to see her but Ae Ra  come and sat next to me as I was about get up but I saw Y/N was coming and she saw me so I sat besides Ae Ra only and she was enjoying it as she was very sitting so close to me that there was no place in between us. Even air couldn't pass from in between us. She was really making me uncomfortable .
Y/N came and sat next to Jimin huyng but I can see, she was staring at me, I can sense her glare in me but I didn't even looked at her. I can see, she is getting annoyed by all this. This what our plan is all about.
She got up and walk away, she didn't even finished her lunch. That was first time, I saw this kind of behaviour of her.
After the lunch there was practice session,
Ae Ra: Hey, Jungkook!
Jungkook: What ?
Ae Ra : I am going to come with you guys for practice session.
Jungkook: There is no...
Jimin: You are always welcome.
Jimin just winked at me.
Jungkook: Yes. You can. The rehearsal room is on second floor.
( She got up and she grabbed my hand and started walking with me, I saw Y/N was coming so even I started acting that I am so happy and enjoying, Tae huyng stops Y/N, I know what he is going to do)
Tae : Y/N, can you help us?
Y/N  : Is there any problem?
Tae: Actually we want some people who can come and just see our performance and just give us true review, we are little confused. So Ae Ra is already there and we will call another interns and You also come please cause I know you won't lie.
Y/N : See, I am little busy..
Tae : Please ..please..please...
Y/N : Okay. I will call sushi and other interns too .
Tae: I already called Sushi she is coming with other interns .
Jimin: You come with us right now Y/N .
Y/N POV:
After lunch, I started working, I really wanted to get busy so my thoughts won't bother me at all. I was walking out for getting files as I saw Jungkook was walking with Ae Ra, she was holding his hand and he was looking damm happy.  As I was going to pass them, Tae stops me and requested me to come with them , I really don't wanted to go cause I am really not liking Jungkook with her, I don't even know why. Ohh! God .
I went to rehearsal room with them after sometime all others started coming . Me and Sushi stand together, while Ae Ra was sitting .
They started dancing. Okay, I must admit  whenever they dance you can't take your eyes off them. But today all I can see is Jungkook, he really looks hot whenever he is dancing❤ I really can't take my eyes off him, as the performance end we all clapped for them. Ae Ra got up and she started running towards Jungkook, while shouting,
Ae Ra: My oppa is best .( while hugging him and he hugged her back too )
Y/N: Her oppa my foot 😡( I was whispered and I started to walk out )
Jimin: Y/N where are you going ?
Y/N : I have work.
Jimin: How was our performance ?
Y/N : It was brilliant. You guys are doing great. ❤
Jimin : Thank you ! You seems to be upset about something, everything is okay right?
Y/N : Yes.. Absolutely.
Jimin: What do you think about Jungkook and Ae Ra ? Don't they look good together!
Y/N :  Yes ..... They do.. I have work I am going. ( I said it with hesitation and I walked out as I can't stand there anymore, It is really annoying to see him with any other girl)
I was just waiting for the this day to end . I was feeling exhausted even though I didn't work so much. May be I am working after so many days that's why I am feeling like this. Also tomorrow we will have a day off cause it is Saturday . so I can rest. 
It's 5:30 so now I can finally go home and rest and also I don't have to see Jungkook.