chapter 19

Jungkook POV:
She was with me in the car in front of my eyes so  now I can breath properly . From the start I know that Do wan has some other plans but this was too much . How could he touch her ? He was about to kiss her even though she was saying no, still what kind of person he is. I should punch him even harder .
Thinking about all of this was making my blood boil again but then I looked at her she was sleeping like baby. She looks really cute when she sleeps like this 😍.It was difficult for me to focus on road because of her beauty💜.
We reached to her house. I got out of the car and went outside I opened the other door and asked her ,
Jungkook: Y/N come out, let's go home.
Y/N : No I am not going home. I want to drink more.  Let's go and drink together😍( with her puppy face😊  how to say no to this face. )
Jungkook:  Yes we will go to drink but first we need to go home and sleep, it's late. Then we will go to drink tomorrow .
Y/N : Promise?
Jungkook: Promise💜
Y/N : Okay .
She was not able to walk so I hold her into my arms and she was blabbering something and laughing. She was acting all weird and cute😍😍 . We were in front of her house but we needed keys to entre,
Jungkook : Y/N where are the keys? (And then I took her bag to check but), they are not even in your bag.
Y/N :  You Can't find them cause they are in my pocket. (Started laughing😁😉)
Jungkook: Then give me .
Y/N : I won't .
Jungkook: Why ? Just give me the keys so that we can get inside.
Y/N : Not so easily. Whenever I want something from you ,You always put condition in front of me. So today I have condition if you fulfill it then I will give you the keys.
Jungkook : So tell me what is your condition ?
Y/N : Give me peck on my cheeks right now. So I will give you keys😍
Jungkook: I am not doing this, you are so drunk. You don't know what you are talking about.
Y/N : If you don't do it so I will start crying loudly, ( started crying loudly .)
Jungkook: Okay , Okay stop crying. You will disturb everyone. I will do it.
Y/N : Then do it .
I gave a peck on her cheeks❤. She was so happy and then I asked her for keys she gave me keys and then we entered inside the house. I picked her up and made her sit on the sofa.
Wait here Y/N, I will bring some water for you. She nodded in yes.
I went inside the kitchen and brought water for her. As I come out with water I saw she was in deep sleep. So I don't wanted to disturb her sleep, I just picked her up and took her to her bedroom and put her on the bed comfortably. I set beside her on bed I was just adoring her and I don't know when I fell asleep.
After some time I woke up and she was still sleeping. I was just thinking about what she asked me to do for keys that was cute❤ but now it is my turn to tease her. So I slept besides her and I removed my shirt so as she will wake up she will be in shock. 😉😉 and after that everything  depends on my acting😁.
Y/N POV:
I try to open my eyes, ohh, it hurts so bad, my head!  I felt something heavy on my waist I saw a hand as I turn around I saw Jungkook was sleeping besides me. I pushed his hand away,
He got up and gave me very cute smile,
Jungkook: Good morning Baby! 😉
Y/N : Baby ? What baby? And what were you doing in my room ?
Jungkook: What do you mean by this?
Y/N : What are you doing here on my bed with me? And why are you naked? ( I was so scared😟)
Jungkook: You don't remember what happened last night ?
Y/N : What happened ? 😟
Jungkook: How can I tell you ? You were so wild last night. ❤
Y/N : What ? this is rubbish ! I can't do something like this .You are lying to me.
Jungkook: If I am lying then tell me what is truth ?
Y/N : I don't remember anything.
Jungkook: How will you remember anything ? You are the one who ask me to do this. ( while laughing internally🤣🤣🤣)
Y/N : You are lying ( I started crying loudly )
How can I do this ? Now what to do ? Ohh God this alcohol ! 😫😫😫😫
Jungkook : Why are you crying ? This is embarrassing for me .You don't even remember what happened between us .
Y/N : I am sorry Jungkook . What I did ? God how can I do this ? ( I face palm my self and started crying even harder)
Jungkook: Y/N if I tell you something you promise you won't hit me.
Y/N : Now what else is left to tell.
Jungkook: I was lying to you.( He said that while laughing hard 😂😂😂😂 and ran away )
Y/N : What ? I know you are lying, You lier. I will kill you, You wait there.
I ran after him and started hiting him with pillows.
Jungkook: You promised me that you won't hit me, you are breaking the promise.😂😂😂
Y/N : What promise ? How can you do this to me ?
He come  closer and grabbed my hand,
Jungkook: You should not break promise Y/N .(He was still shirtless and standing very close to me. )
Okay I must tell you he is very hot and he was irresistible I dont want to stare at him but it was difficult for me to not stare. He came more closer to me and whispered  in his husky voice,
Jungkook : I know I am hot but stop staring at me. ( with a smirk)
Y/N : I was not staring at you and you please wear your shirt.
I was getting pink because of his closeness and I guess, he noticed that. I pushed him away and I asked him,
Y/N :  Where is sushi?
Jungkook: She is with Tae. I called Tae to ask him about Sushi so he told me. They are at his place.
Y/N : Okay ! Good. But how do you know I was at Club Divine?
Jungkook : I guess Sushi already told Tae about the plan.
Y/N: Ohh ! But I only remember that I called you and after that Do wan, that jerk, I will kill him . For touching me without my permission and I am sorry for not listening to you.
Jungkook: Its okay! I am there to protect you😍
Y/N : No I should be more careful, Nobody will always be there to protect me.
Jungkook : I am always there to protect you 💜. I am not just somebody.
(Awkward silence between us for some time. Then he broke it...)
Now stop thinking about last night and go freshen up yourself till then I will cook something for us.
Y/N : Ohh ! So you can cook? That's impressive .
Jungkook : You don't know what else I can do . ( with a smirk on his face😉)
I left him in the kitchen so that he can cook and I'll go and take shower