chapter 24

Authors note: This chapter content some sexual abuse so if you can't read such thing so please don't read that part . I will make it more simpler for you I will bold first line and the last line after that you can read . And if you have no problem so go on reading  And Please vote and comment 💜💜💜

Y/N POV:
Time is really running fast now a days. Just one day is left for my birthday. Today I woke up early so that I can prepare breakfast. As Sushi is not feeling well.
Y/N : Sushi, I made breakfast for you.
Sushi: Yes, I am coming .
Y/N : You really look weak today. You should not come to office . I will tell Head about your condition and I will take leave so that I can stay with you.
Sushi: Yes even I was thinking to take leave today. But you don't bother for me that much .Tae told me he will come after practice session .
Y/N : Ohh ! that is so great. Your boyfriend is so caring💜
Sushi: I know. 😉
Y/N : So eat your breakfast and then take medicine after eating, I will leave for office.
After eating breakfast, Sushi was lying on sofa, I got ready for work . While leaving for office sushi called me,
Sushi: Y/Naahhhh!  Don't be late today.
Y/N : Why ? Anything special (with a curious tone) 
Sushi : Nothing .It's just, I am going to miss you a lot.💜
Y/N : Lier, you are going to be with your boyfriend so why will you miss me? 🤣
Sushi: No seriously I will miss you and I kinda feel I am already missing you.( 🤣🤣)
Y/N : You should get an award for your acting skills. I won't be late. Eat your medicine on time and if you need anything just call me.
Sushi: Yes,Bye. I will miss you.😟
Y/N : Bye . I will miss you too.😫
Actually I already know this guys are planning something for my birthday. That's way Sushi is asking me to come early. I know that even though she is sick she will work for my birthday party. She is such a blessing 💜.
I went to office. Today I was planning to take half day and go for shopping for myself you know pre birthday present for myself 💜 so I went to head's office to ask for half day leave,
Y/N : May I come in sir ?
Head: Yes.
Y/N : Sir actually I am her to ask you if I can go early today actually tomorrow is my birthday so I have some personal work to .
Head : Y/N see there is lot of work left and already Celina  is not there so you have to do it. I am sorry you can take full day leave tomorrow but for that you have to finish this work today only.
Y/N : Okay , Sir I will finish this whole work and then I will go home. Thank you. I will take leave sir.
I really want to go early today 😫 but even that is okay, I can enjoy my birthday all by myself. I don't have to work on my birthday.
It was almost lunch time I went to cafeteria, so that I can have something and then I have to work so much . I was sitting at cafeteria so I  called Sushi to inform her about my overtime.
Y/N : Sushi, how are you feeling now ?  Did you take your medicine on time?
Sushi: Yes. I'm fine now and I took my medicine.
Y/N :   I am so sorry ! I have to work till late today. There is lot of work is left.
Sushi: Why Y/N ?
Y/N : I can't help it . I am so sorry. I will try to finish my work as early as possible. I promise.
Sushi: Okay! I will be waiting for you.💜
Y/N: Bye. I will call you later.
As I cut the call I stared eating my sandwich cause I was hungry. My phone rang, I picked it up without looking at it,
Y/N : Hello! (While I was still chewing)
Jungkook: Keep some sandwich for me too Y/N .
Y/N: Jungkook! And how do you know, I am eating sandwich ? Where are you ?
Jungkook : Right in front of you. (With that big bunny smile 🐰)
Y/N : Ohh! You shocked me .
Jungkook: I know, just give me sandwich I am hungry too.
Y/N : Take it.
Jungkook: Listen, today I will come and pick you up at 5:30 so be on time.
Y/N : Why ?
Jungkook: Cause I want to . So be on time. 😊
Y/N : But I can't . I have lot of work today , so I will be late.
Jungkook: So whenever you will get free just call me. I will come to pick you up.
Y/N : Okay !
Jungkook: Still I will call you at 9 pm . Okay ?
Y/N : Okay .( while opening bottle of juice and I drunk one sip from it.)
Jungkook: Okay bye, thank you for the sandwich and juice . ( while winking at me ,and took my bottle of juice with him.)
Y/N :  I don't want to shout at him and I can't also cause we are at cafeteria .
After the lunch I went to office and started working so that I can finish the work as soon as I can. I got so busy that I didn't even realize that everyone else has left, I am the only person left in the office. That was little Scary but I was about to finish the work and then I can leave.  I was working when  someone tap on my shoulder from behind, I turned around, it was Do wan.