Farkle

He knocked on the door of the mansion. Farkle sauntered to the door and answered it.

"Hi, Lucas."

"How come you didn't come to Topanga's yesterday?" Lucas immediately questioned.

"I had to get home," he quickly responded.

"Oh really?" Lucas raised an eyebrow. "Zay told me what you've been doing."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Farkle walked into his house.

Lucas shook his head. He ran after Farkle and angrily pushed him against the wall.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He started to turn into Texas Lucas again. 

"Chill out," Farkle shoved back.

"I will not chill out," Lucas pushed him harder. "Maya has depression. Do you know what you could've done to her?"

"She deserves everything that happens to her."

"How could you even say that?"

"She's not like us, Lucas."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's poor, her family life is a mess, and she's totally fucked in the head, I mean, she cuts herself for God's sake," he let out a twisted laugh.

Lucas took his fist and slammed it into Farkle's nose.

"What the hell is your problem!" He got a shot in at Lucas's eye.

"My problem is you!" Lucas said without flinching.

He pushed Farkle down to the ground where he was clutching his nose that was dripping red.

"The only one who's fucked in the head is you!" Lucas growled as he stood over him.

"Hey! Get away from my son!"

Lucas turned and saw Farkle's father making his way over to them.

"Get out of my house and if you ever come back here I'll call the police on you!" his father yelled.

"No, if your son ever comes anywhere near my friends ever again, I'm calling the cops."

Lucas staggered out of Farkle's house unsure of where to go. His mother would kill him for getting into a fight. He decided to go to the only place that he was willing to walk to in the rain at this time of night.

He knocked on the door that was soon answered.

"Lucas? What are you doing here?"

"I need a place to stay tonight, Maya."