Bio and NPC.

BIO

Name(Before Rebirth): Y/N L/N

Nazarick Name: Lord Niko Makaya - #42 of the supreme beings.

Aliases:
- The Walking Army
- Multi-talent
- Multi-tool
- General Cruelty

Appearance(Normal):

(Armored):

(This is you almost all the time

(This is you almost all the time.)

Species: Mirage Keeper

Weapon(s): Widgets. (Crystals that turn into weapons.)

Description:
- A walking militia with powers beyond the understanding of almost every other being, Lord Niko Makaya more than earns his place as the 42nd supreme being of the Grand Tomb of Nazarick. As the years passed, his power only grew, and his summoning abilities were the stuff of legends.
- He was broken, and abused as a child, and tortured by his human peers just because of the marks on his arms, and the abilities that came with them. When a pillar of light that he had summoned decimated his village(or rather, his prison), leaving him as the only survivor, he traversed the realms of Grymoire and Yggdrasil, gradually increasing his powers and prowess on the battlefield, and greatly expanding his army with each battle that passed. They say that hardship builds a warrior, and to say that Lord Makaya is living proof of that would be a rather erroneous understatement. Misjudging him will only hurry you onward to the gates of hell.
- Given his past, having been tortured by those of his own species, he began to view himself in a different light. If this was how humans treated those they saw as monsters, then he didn't WANT to be human. When he had begin to discover his powers, he went through many powers and upgrades, until he found and made a perfect setup. Strip him down to just his base equipment, and deprive him of his mirages, and you will only prolong the inevitable. No matter how much you weaken him, you will only find yourself in a pit of horror, with the hands of his gauntlets slowly crushing your throat, staring into the soulless, black eyes of his mask.
- Very rarely will this regal soldier spare a human being's life, and only so long as it benefits him. There is no record of him ever sparing a human life without some sort of reason.
- The Pleiad Mirages' loyalty to him only goes to show how much power Lord Makaya truly holds. The Pleiad are the seven strongest mirages in Grymoire's history, and are objectively the strongest mirages in Makaya's known army. There are mirages that have actively gained Makaya's favor, however - being the enigma, wrapped in a riddle that he is - Makaya himself has allowed no record of these Mirages, much less any other mirage of cogna in his army, to exist. He is a strategist with a mind of his own.
- Like his former human peers, Makaya is ruthless, brutal, and cunning. Knows how to analyze his opposition, thanks to his natural wellspring of basic magic, and his favor for the spell; Libra. Should a foe escape him, he will set that foe aside as a personal project, and ultimately leave the job of disposing of the escapee to one of his mirages, likely one to suit the job, or make sure that the target suffers before he dies. His favorite means of doing so is sending one of his Manticores out to give the target a lethal injection of toxic venom. Don't bother trying to escape.
- Lord Makaya's self-made NPC is arguably the strongest known to Nazarick, which makes sense, as he based the NPC off of - Or rather, recreated - the strongest character he knew: Sephiroth, of the Seventh Final Fantasy game. This NPC has slain more foes than Shalltear and Demiurge combined. The nature of the strategies employed by his maker has inspired a deep-seated loyalty in this remade version of Sephiroth, so much so, that he would march alongside his master to their deaths. He will follow his master's orders to the letter, and defend him at the risk of his own life.
- TL:DR? You meet him, you're a dead man. If you escape him, don't expect it to be for long, he'll find you eventually. He sends his personal guard after you, don't even bother trying to escape. Seph and his top mirages won't let you have the distance.

Favored Mirages/Cogna:
- Kiyo (Kyubi)
- Bucki (Chocobo)
- Hyperion
- Sakura (White Chocobo)
- Pixie (Sylph)
- Fairy (Siren)
- Carl (Carbuncle)
- Max (Goblin Guard)
- Marley (Malboro)
- Golem (Mythril Giant)
- Ryden (Ahriman)
- Wiggles (Weeglee)
- Blaze (Fritt)
- Alpha (Fenrir)
- Burner (Elefenrir)
- Gigas (Behemoth)
- Hellhands (Left and Right Claws.)
- Hideaway (Magic Pot)
- Judge (Tonberry King)
- Cutter (Mega Sharqual)
- Scorpio (Sandicore)
- Pharaoh (Memecoleous)
- Searcher
- Magitek Armor
- Death Machine
- Gligamesh
- Dread (Nightmare)
- Yoji (Yojimbo)

Normal Theme:

Battle Theme:

(Start at 1:33)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC

Name: Sephiroth - #42's craft.

Alias: The One-Winged Angel

Appearance:

Species: Superhuman made from Jenova Experiments

Weapon: Masamune (A 7'2" katana that you DO NOT want to be on the receiving end of.)

Description:
- A perfect recreation of Y/N's favorite Final Fantasy VII character, the Yggdrasil incarnation of Sephiroth is just as strong as the original, and bears the same abilities. Lord Makaya's personal bodyguard. He will defend his liege with his life, and continue fighting long after. You don't want to be the one fighting this One-Winged Angel, as his blade is the hardest to catch in a battle. If you were to compare the creations of Lord Makaya and Lord Takemikazuchi, you would last longer against Cocytus. A whole 180 seconds longer.

Normal Theme:

Battle Theme:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

963 words. Well. That's it for the bio. I hope you enjoy the prologue! (Coming soon)

Have a wonderful (time of day), and The next chapter will be posted soon!