Dos

CHAPTER II

The Devil With A Name

The breaking of the dawn is her favorite part of the day where she was named right after it, Dawn. The chirping sounds of the birds, the morning ray of the sun are what she usually loves.

As what she usually does, she grabbed a pair of her running shoes, running short and her signature racer back sports bra. The cold breeze greets her and gently kissed the softness of her skin. She played a song from her iPad and plug her earphones. She starts to cover a small jog until her paces becomes fast making her run amidst the tall trees surrounding the campus.

She runs as if she was running for her life. This gives her the feels, this is the only time where she can feel free from problems and miseries. Dawn was lost on her thoughts until she bumped into something or let us say 'someone' that made her down on her butt and reverted herself back to her state.

Ouch!

She was ready to make her rant when the man suddenly rans and disappear out of the darkness of the trees.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet our new student. Please introduce yourself to the class." It was miss Hidalgo, the teacher in charge for the whole year.

"I'm Dawn. Dawn Aphrodite I. McIntosh. 18." After uttering those, she returned her gazed back to her teacher as if saying "Can I fcking sit now?".

"You may find your sit which you think will be comfortable for you to endure these 10 months of agony with your classmates." As if the heaven heard her little prayer.

She made her way to the chair she was eyeing earlier when someone stops her from getting near to her place.

"Not so fact Madáme. She hasn't even introduced herself properly. Right class?" A guy with brown hair, thick eyebrows, aristocrat nose, chiseled jaw and who has a diamond piercing on his right ear appear amidst the crowd of the class. This caught the attention of her classmates that lead to setting their eyes on her.

1...2...3... She reminded herself to stay calm. She was in her awkward state where different sets of eyes are eyeing her.

What Is he thinking? Does he know that this is awkward for me? Remind me that I'm just new hear but I'm already place in this kind of awkward situation. Arghhh!

"I already did." Is what Dawn only uttered. She hates interrogations, she hates prying questions and most importantly she hates those people who tend to invade her personal space.

"Well Missy, in this class you should at least gives us a background of you." He stated with an evident pride on his face. This jerk thinks of himself as a god doesn't, he? Who the hell is he to tell me what to do?

"Who. The. Hell. Are. You?" there it was. She was really pissed with this devil in front of him.

She hates it. Trust me she does.

He stares at this entitled King in front of him in which the latter one returns. They are in a heated staring contest. No one wants to back down. He was mocking me. And that's for sure. Well I won't give him the agency to celebrate. I won't back down. Were the thoughts running inside Dawn's mind.

"Profanity!" miss Hidalgo interrupted. "To tell you all, I'm not tolerating such behavior. Mister Aldus, stop with your words and let's proceed to our lesson. Miss McIntosh as what I've said earlier find yourself a seat." She stated it with finality in her words.

She finds herself 'comfortable' seat, as what miss Hidalgo said, near the window that reveals the massiveness of the soccer field. There was nothing special about the field, it has bleachers with a clean cutting of the grass.

She reverted her eyes back to the board where their teacher is busy with writing some stuffs on it. Her classmates were busy doing their own thing. Some was cleaning their nails, scribbling something on their notes, playing with their mobile phones and doing nasty things under the table. When she says nasty things, it was literally what it is. This was some just typical scene in a class.

What caught her attention was a guy who was sitting four chairs away from her, who is busy with jotting down notes. This guy, he has the look. But something was odd about him or so what I thought he is.

The bell rings signaling that the class was over. The morning classes ended with just a blur. She gathered her things and prepare her way to the cafeteria.

I'm hungry. And that's definitely what her stomach says.

---------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, Soldiers. You have reach the end of chapter 2. Thank you for the time and patience on reading my story. I'm still new and inexperienced.

If you still want me to continue writing, don't forget to leave feedback and comments. It will help me a lot to be motivated in writing. It will be my bases how my story goes like.

Lovelots! Mwah!

-----CAPTAIN

P.S. It takes me how many months to update. hahahhahahah anyways sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoy reading. Lovelots Soldiers.