Tres

Chapter III

Drool

Maingay. That's how she perfectly describes the scene inside the cafeteria. Students were busy ordering their food. Some are on their way inside and some were already in their table. It was perfectly organized, from the food to the table, from the chairs to the students.

She roamed her eyes inside the cafeteria hoping for a perfect spot to sit-in. Her eyes landed on the spot near the window. She made her way to the table when she suddenly stumbles on her feet. Her food tray created a perfect mess on the floor. Her shirt was soaked by the drinks she ordered.

She heard different gasps from the four corners of the room. The noisy cafeteria earlier was now become quiet.

"Uhuh? Look who we got here?" she cannot identify who spoke 'cause she was still on her knees. By now she has a fcking suspect. They've ruined her lunch. "Hey! Look what you've done with my shoes. This cost more than your life!"

She gathers herself and face the whinny-little-porcelain. She eyed her from head to toes. That made the eyebrow of the girl raised.

This bitch, a weakling. How dare here undermine my life just for an effin' shoes?

"Sorry." That's what she only said. She doesn't want to cause ruckus that will lead her having a record on the prefect. She needs to maintain the good image she wanted to have. But if it is this kind of people that she will going to meet, well then, she leaves no choice but to get even.

"Sorry? 'Yon lang yon? Baka nakakalimutan mong bago ka lang ditto at hindi mo kilala ang kaharap mo ngayon?" Bakas sa mukha ng babae ang pagkahangin nito. Halatang-halata na sinasanto ng mga estudyante dito.

Alam niya na noong unang pasok pa lamang sa eskwelahang ito may kakaiba na talaga. Ang mga estudyante, ayos ng mga upuan sa cafeteria at itong babaeng kaharaap niya. Hindi niya siya magtataka na may kasama pa itong iba.  After all, itong eskwelahang ito ay hindi ordinary. Ang iba sa mga estudyanteng ito ay nagtataglay ng yaman na mula sa kanilang pamilya.

"A-ano pala ang gusto mo?" As much as possible, she should stay lowly and pretend to be a weakling. "If you want to, I will pay you. Magkano ba? I just don't want to fight." Pakiusap niya dito.

"Oh? You'll pay huh? Do you want to die! Just to inform you, I have all the wealth and the filth to buy a new pair of shoes. Then, you're offering me with your money? Girls! Get her and bring her to the office." Utos niya sa dalawang kasamahan niya dito. Agad naman nagsipagsunod s autos nito ang dalawa.

Nagsipagsinghapan rina ng mga estudyante sa cafeteria. What's wrong with them? As if I'm afraid. Duh. Spare me with your weakness. Tsk.

Pinipilit niyang magpumiglas ngunit balewala lang ito. Una, dahil maraming nakatingin. Pangalawa, dalawa sila at pawing mahihina kung papatulan niya. Just make them sure na hindi magagasgasan ang balat niya. Or else, they'll pay for it.

Habang hila hila siya ng dalawa palabas hindi niya maiwasang mapaisip. Anong office ang sinasabi nito? Saan siya dadalhin? Anong gagawin nito sa kaniya? As if on cue, they halted in the front of a black ebony wood. It's the Student's Council office.

Student's council? Isn't this odd? I thought they will bring me to the guidance or prefect office? Why here?

Pumasok sila sa loob, malawak ang espasyo ng office na ito. Pagkapasok na pagkapasok mo pa lang bubungad sa iyo ang tanawin sa labas. Sa kaliwa, may mga libro at mga papeles na nakalagay alphabetically at in order. Marami ring mga trophies na nakalagay sa itaas ng aparador kung nasaan ang mga papeles.

"What brought you here, Alexandra?" naputol ang kaniyang paglilibot tingin dahil sa boses na iyon.

"Well, I want you to teach this girl a lesson. Like, what the hck. Napakayabang at hindi marunong rumespeto. Tapos natapuan pa ng kaniyang food itong sapatos ko. Argh. I hate her." Mahabang litanya nito.

"Ganun ba? What else did she do para dalhin mo siya dito?" binalingan siya ng tingin nito at hindi na nito inalis. Para bang sinusuri siya nito ng mabuti sa nagawa niyang 'krimen'. "Alam mo naman na kung simpleng case lang yan pwede mong dalhin sa guidance office. So why here?" sabi nito habang hindi pa rin inaaalis ang tingin sa kanya.

Those eyes, why can't she take her eyes off on him? Was she attracted to him? No. she couldn't be. Ang ganda lang kase ng mata nito. Kasing kulay ng berde na dagat na lulunurin ka hanggang sa ikaw ay bumigay. That nose, it was perfectly sculpted. Those luscious lips, she suddenly wants to taste it. Wait, what? No way.

"Done staring?" para siyang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig na nagpapula sa kaniyang mga pisngi. What did just happen. Did she just droll earlier? No gursh. She's the great Dawn she won't drool over a man but the otherwise.

"Leave her here Alexandra. Let me handle her." With that those cheetah girls deserted the room.

Fuck!

—————————————-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, Soldiers. You have reach the end of chapter 3. Thank you for the time and patience on reading my story. I'm still new and inexperienced.

If you still want me to continue writing, don't forget to leave feedback and comments. It will help me a lot to be motivated in writing. It will be my bases how my story goes like.

Lovelots! Mwah!

-----CAPTAIN

P.S. This is a short update and I know it. Sorry ito lang nakayanan. Please don't forget to leave a comment.❤️