Nueve

Chapter IX

Deceiving glasses.

As they are heading to the practice room, Dawn can't help herself to think about the consequences of her actions. She got all the chance to finish her mission as fluid as she can but instead, she's doing crazy stuff that is very far from who she is and what she wants. She is bewildered by her sudden actions.

Pumasok siya sa akademyang ito para sa isang misyon. Buong buo ang kaniyang isip at puso. Ngunit ngayon parang kinakabahan siya. She smells something bad that is out of her control. Nakakatakot isipin. But if the faith resides to her then she will taste the fruit of success. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. Success and her freedom, the result of her accomplished mission.

Her trail of thoughts was halted when her forehead bumped into a hard wall or shall we say a hard-muscled back. She raised her head only to see the frown in his forehead and his piercing hawk-like eyes. Hindi naman niya mapigilang mapaatras sa sobrang lapit ng kanilang mukha. She was not used to this kind of closeness.

She felt a sudden chill coming from his radiating eyes the moment she stares at it. As if it is pulling her somewhere that is out of her world. Bigla siyang kinabahan. Bagay na hindi pa man niya nararanasan minsan. Nevertheless, she composed her self and eyed directly to the man in front of her. She needs to remind herself that she was raised to be strong and never will be destroyed by just anyone.

"Natutulala ka naman. Alam kong gwapo ito, it's all yours baby." Her bubble of craziness just pop into the thin air. Now that his attitude came back, parang nagsisisi pa siyang sumama rito. She knows that iinisin lang siya nito. She saw how his mouth form into a smirk which annoys her so much.

"In your fantasy." Irap niya dito sabay abot ng pana malapit sa kaniya. Nang mahimigan naman ito ng binate ay inayos na niya ang target. She can't help but to release a arrow in one single move makes the him stiffened in shock.

Nang matuwa sa reaksyon ng binate pinauanan niya ito ng sunod sunod na tira ngunit papunta sa target. Napayuko naman ang binata sa takot na tamaan. She can clearly see that the man in front of him is so annoyed.

"Hey. Can't you see that I'm here?" galit na sigaw nito sa kaniya. She released a small chuckle after being satisfied on annoying that man. Perfect.

"Sorry dumulas di ko mapigilan. Tama ba 'yong ginawa ko? Ganun kase ang nakikita ko sa mga palabas." Pagkukunwari nito. She's a professional archer competed many times when she was still a kid. Plus, the fact that she is an assassin makes the perfect combination.

Naglakad ng papalapit sa kaniya ang lalaki na inis na inis. Parang konting kalabit na lang sasabog na ito. She figured out na he has a low temper.

"You're doing it all wrong! Who the hell would aim the arrow to a person? Are you plotting an assassination here?"

"Hey, calm down. I just don't know how to do it. What's the purpose of taking me here if hindi mo naman ako tuturuan? Should I go back and practice on my own?" pangongonsensya niya dito. She doesn't know herself anymore. Cringe at may sound but she needs to.

"Okay. Sorry for shouting on you. Naman kase. Muntikan mo na ako mapatay." Huminga ito ng malalim at kinuha ang bow sa kaniya." He showed to her how the proper holding of the bow and where to place the hand properly. "As you can see, the proper holding unto it will influence the way you will aim your target and ace a good point. If you want to defeat me, well try harder." Dagdag niya dito. Napailing nalang siya sa sinabi nito.

If this man will just know. Tsk.

She cringed away from he's holds as she was not expecting him to be on her back. Napalingon siya dito at kinunutan niya ito ng noo.

"What are you doing?" how did he managed to switch position in just a second.

"You're too occupied that you didn't notice and heard what I've said. Sabi ko tuturuan kita and I'll stay behind your back to guide you." Paglilinaw niya dito.

She's very awkward with their position the moment he held her arms and raised the bow and arrow aiming towards the target. Her thoughts just back to reality when he released the bow without her notice. Bullseye!

"That's how you aim a target." She felt the hairs on nape stands when he whispered those words behind her ear huskily.

"Let me try it. Just watch and tell me if I'm doing it right. Move." She's very uncomfortable very much that she freed from him. She slowly raised her arm holding the bow and pick an arrow sliding it inside it and aims toward the target.

As she released the arrow, she felt an eye watching her. More like kanina pa siya pinagmamasdan at binalewala lang niya ito. She shouldn't feel uneasy or she might get caught. Nakakasunog kung ito ay maramdaman as if it was burning a hole in her.

Bullseye!

"Wow. That's... that's awesome. That's the sexiest thing that I've ever seen in archery." Panunuya nito. Him and his perverted mouth cannot be separated or else his not him anymore.

"Shut up. I'm leaving." Tinalikudan naman niya ito at naglakad siya papalabas ng training room. Habang palabas nakasalubong nito ang kaniyang kaklase. That nerd boy.

"Never did I know that you're into archery too." Kemeng saad niya dito.

"Now you know." Medyo mas pagkagaspang na saad niya dito.

"Never did I know you're masungit pala. Huh. Those deceiving glasses."

"Now you know." Ulit niya dito. Parang naasar naman siya sa sagot nito. Gaano ba kamahal para mapasalita ito ng mahaba?

"Tsk. Asshole."

Papaalis na siya ng may pahabol itong mga salita na kinatigil niya.

"Don't get closer or you wouldn't like it." His words become a puzzle to her until she reached her room. Tsk. What's with him? We barely talk but he is acting like a crazy.

—————————————-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, Soldiers. You have reached the end of chapter 9. Thank you for the time and patience on reading my story. I'm still new and inexperienced.

If you still want me to continue writing, don't forget to leave feedback and comments. It will help me a lot to be motivated in writing. It will be also my bases on how my story will goes like. Dagdag inspiration.

Lovelots! Mwah!

-----CAPTAIN