Otso

Chapter VIII

Flying dagger

After the heated scene in the school's auditorium she immediately gone back to her dorm. She wanted a cold shower to calm down her nerves. She was sure because of the scene that was pulled by their Prince, she will be the talk of the campus tomorrow.

She prepares the tub and stripped her clothes off. Nang masiguro na okay na ito ay lumusong na siya dito. She's lost again. Overthinking again. The water has this effect on her. 'Yon bang feeling na nakakapag-isip siya dito. Maluwag at hindi kalkulado.

The blowing of the wind on the window is what awakes her. Pagtingin niya sa labas ay madilim na. probably around 6 in the evening. Nagtataka naman siyang tumingin sa bintana. Before she drowns to sleep, she didn't open any single windows. She was a privacy freak that's why.

'Someone might have invited themselves in.'

She wrapped her body with her towel and make her way to the mirror. She scans her eyes from her face down to her upper body. It is still there. Her eyes landed to her left chest. A small tattoo with an intricate design. She doesn't know when or where did she got them only after she woke up with a tattoo tattooed on her chest.

She got her comb on the vanity and brushes her hair. Malabot at maalon ang kaniyang itim na buhok. Sing itim ng kalangitan sa gitna ng gabi. Everyone says that she really got a beautiful hair but her mom dislike it so much.

While sitting on her vanity her mind wonders unto why she did accept going to this school in the first place. Attention.  Yes, she badly needs the attention of her parents. All her life was wasted unto pleasing and getting their attention but they barely appreciate it.

Hamilton University the new challenge for her. Her mission is to please them through their commands by taking action. It was put in her mind that she needs to accomplished her mission or she will be lost forever in their world.

She heard a faint step coming from her bedroom. She alerted herself and slowly made her way to her bedroom. Someone has got in. Is all what she thinks at the moment. She saw a silhouette of a man cast on the floor because of the lamp that is open on her bedroom.  She hid herself on the corner as she took a closer look on the man that is inside her room.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. The man was startle by her voice.

"I-I love your room." Is all what he answered. Agad na kumunot naman ang kaniyang noo pagkarinig sa sagot ng binatilyo sa loob. Binigyan naman siya ng ngisi ng lalaki bago tumingin sa kaniya mula ulo hanggang paa.

"Pull your eyes back or you'll never see sunshine again." Pagbabanta niya dito. Parang wala namang narinig ang binata ng pagsabihan niya ito. Bagkus ay unti unting lumapit sa kaniya dahilan para siya'y bumangga sa pader. Dead end.

"Hmmm..." he mockingly said. "Try me then." Sinampa nito ang kaniyang kanang kamay sa pader habang nakatingin ng diretso sa kaniyang mata.

"You jerk," balik niya dito "you will get your ass out here or you'll never see sunshine again?" tinatagan niya ang kaniyang loob. The more na magpapakita siya ng takot dito mas lalo lang tataas ang kumpyansa nito.

Unti unting lumalapit ang kaniyang mukha hanggang ilang hibla na lang ang kanilang pagitan. He's closer to kissing her. She closed her eyes to the fear of stealing her first kissed.

'This can't be.'

All along she's still a girl who wanted to have a fairytale ending. Her first kissed for her is sacred. Same as to her having a first sex.

Natigil ang paglapit nito dito ng may lumipad na isang dagger malapit sa uluhan nito. That was so close that he got himself a scratch on his hand which was on the wall.

"Shit. Where did that thing came from!" galit na tanong nito. Miski siya ay walang ideya kung saan nagmula ang dagger na iyon. Baka may naglalaro lamang sa labas at namali lamang ng bitaw.

Convinced yourself Dawn, come on.

Nang mahimasmasan sa nangyare, napalayo dito ang lalaki at umayos ng tayo. Duon lamang nila napansin ang isang papel na nakatali dito. Uno. 'yon lamang ang nakasulat doon. They scan for any sign of the sender but no to avail.

"Ganyan ka ba katakot sa akin to the point that you'll close your eyes whe I'm about to kiss you?" tanong nito sa kanya. "To remind you again Dawn, I'm your boyfriend so no need to be afraid of me. I'm all yours." Saad nito sa kaniya. Napapantastikuhan naman siyang napatingin dito. Did he just claim me? "Get yourself dressed. I will gonna train you. Baka pagtawanan ka lang sa contest if you'll not gonna hit any single target. Bakit ka pa kasi sumali."

"Leave." Is all what she utters. Alangan namang magbihis siya na narito ito sa loob? She is crazy if she'll gonna do that. Knowing this guy, she'll gonna get nuts if she'll do. "I'll get dressed."

"I'll wait outside then. Just 10 minutes. Then will gonna be on the training room. Hurry up." At linisan na nito ang silid.

Hindi pa rin maalis sa kaniyang isipan kung paano ito nakapasok sa loob. Dumagdag pa ang naligaw na dagger sa kaniyang kwarto.  She just shrugged her thoughts off. She'll deal with it later. A monster is still waiting on her outside. She wears a black fitted sando pair with her black jeans and a knee length black-boots. All black. Her favorite mood.

She found Anton, her so-called boyfriend, waiting on their lounge for her plastered his knitted forehead and a commanding eye. After seeing her, he directly walked without talking to her. Probably that means she should follow him.

This man has an attitude. One minute he was so playful and kind then after that he'll be this serious and snob. Heck. No one can ever do this to me.

Naramdaman nalang niya ang kaniyang sarili unti unti humahakbang pasunod rito.

He leaves me no choice. I so hate him.

—————————————-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, Soldiers. You have reached the end of chapter 8. Thank you for the time and patience on reading my story. I'm still new and inexperienced.

If you still want me to continue writing, don't forget to leave feedback and comments. It will help me a lot to be motivated in writing. It will be also my bases on how my story will goes like.

Lovelots! Mwah!

P.S. This is 1028 words pambawi sa dalawang buwang walang update. Stay updated for chapter 9.

-----CAPTAIN