Seis

Chapter VI

You

Dawn was always known for her authoritative and powerful aura. She always has the controlled emotions and calculated moves. She doesn't want to make any single mistakes for she believes that it will tint her name and will degrade her personality.

Her father Vlad Mcintosh trained her when she was just seven years old. She was immersed into physical trainings. At the young age she learns how dangerous and tough the world is. She never gets the freedom to enjoy her childhood. She was lonely and sad. Thirsty of the attention that she badly wants.

They gave her pain when all she wants was to enjoy.

She gave them trainings when all she wants is to play.

Dawn is a smart girl. In fact, she aced all her exams and quizzes and achieved the highest recognition during her primary and secondary year. She did it. She got the spotlight that she wanted bad to be noticed by her parents, Vlad and Esmeralda, but it wasn't enough.

It will be the happiest moment for her if they just arrived and witnessed how everyone clapped with the speech that she delivered. No one was there but her nanny and her driver.

That time she did realized things. Efforts is a waste when no one will appreciate it. Victory is not a success when no one was there to cherish it with. She did loss. She loss to herself. She failed herself by making it believe they will appreciate it.

Her parent was always out. If not in the country dealing with their business probably, they are out of the country. They are rich. So rich that they can survive a lifetime. She got the luxury; branded clothes, shoes, gadgets and cars. She got also herself a condo placed in a high-end building. There are so much in her that everyone would jealous about but she finds it no use.

"A penny for your thoughts?" she was reverberated back to her senses after being startled by a voice beside her. It was him, the guy in her class with a round rim glasses on his eyes. She creased her forehead clueless of why he approached her.

"What do you want?" she asked. Agad naman sumilay ang isang ngisi mula sa lalaking katabi nito. She doesn't know what her is thinking. That's what makes the people scarier than the animals. People are impulsive, their thoughts were masked by their emotions, while the animals are easy to read because the act what they think it can protect them.

"Hmm," panimula nito "let's just say that I'm a raven keeping an eye to an intruder with a suspicious motive in our land." Saad nito sa kanya. She had guessed immediately from where department this person belongs. He's a...

"You're from the house of the Black Raven. What do you want from me? Did I infringe something that got your nose on me?" tanong niya dito. Wala pa siyang ginagawa. Not yet.

"Just keeping an eye on you incase you'll forgot." Tumayo na ito agad at inayos ang kaniyang bag na nakasukbit sa kaniyang balikat. "Enjoy your stay here and make sure that you'll not gonna be caught. I have my eyes on you." Pagkatapos no'n ay agad naman itong umalis na sinundan na lamang niya ng tingin ang papalayo nitong mga likod.

Naiwan siyang nakaupo sa malawak na espasyo ng soccerfield na iyon. Nasa pangatlong baiting siya ng mga bleachers na kaniyang kinauupuan. Her eyes got hooked to the people that is enjoying he vibe of playing the ball. There are seven people on the field fighting over a ball that were being manipulated by their feet.

The man with a black hair numbered 9 on his jersey kicked the ball to the person three meters away and he was successfully received it. He was wearing a black shirt with a signature check on the breast part of his shirt. He flashed his smile to her, in which she was caught off guard, when he noticed that she was engrosses unto them. Hindi rin nakatakas sa kaniya ang ngisi nito na tila ba natutuwa sa paninitig niya.

Without cutting his gazed with her, he kicked the ball to the goal and shot her with his boyish wink. Her heart skipped a beat that made her to clutch it. She was nervous. No, she was just...

She feels her blood rushing to her face making it hot and crimson red at the same time. She lost her control of her emotion. No, she was just shy... that she lost her posture. Did I just think I was shy? She makes her think that way. No one can make her shy.

She gathered and fixed her stuffs and made her way out. She hates it. It's her first time and she is starting to dislike it. It's not a good thing to feel it when she still uncertain of what it means to her. She's experienced yet so innocent deeply that making any wrong move could destroy her.

While she was making to her next class, earlier was just her vacant, she passed by on a bulletin board. It was posted there. The events for the upcoming welcoming ceremony. Muli namang bumalik sa kaniya ang tanong ni Cindy kahapon, Cindy was her new found friend, tungkol sa kaniyang event na sinalihin.

Wala pa siyang nasalihan and there's no more time to decide when the event will be happening. She went into the list of activities; taekwondo, volleyball, basketball, archery..., but what caught her attention was the fencing. She sees star after seeing it. She loves fencing. She loves plating with swords.

Sa baba ng nasaibing event nakalagay kung paano magparehistro. She familiarized it and to make sure she did capture a picture of the application. But to her dismay a hand blocked the paper right before she captures it. She raises her gaze only to find a pair of grey locks looking at her. Her forehead crease, which became her habit.

"What's your problem?" tanong niya dito habang nakakunot ang noo while raising one of her brows.

"You." Payak nitong sagot at tinugon siya ng kaniyang mga ngiti... o ngisi.

—————————————-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, Soldiers. You have reach the end of chapter 6. Thank you for the time and patience on reading my story. I'm still new and inexperienced.

If you still want me to continue writing, don't forget to leave feedback and comments. It will help me a lot to be motivated in writing. It will be also my bases on how my story will goes like.

Lovelots! Mwah!

P.S. This is 1025 words at himala.

-----CAPTAIN