Part 4 - Invasion of Alderaan

CUT TO:

EXT. CLOUD DISTRICT - DAWN

The citizens of the Alderaan, including the family and the children are at the market or playing on the cobblestones of the streets. Everybody were happy.

Suddenly, a huge dar shadow starts to eclipse them. It takes their attention and they look up to see two large ships casting shadow on the area. Their happinees breaks and many people starts run and scream, grabbing their childrens as they do so.

Three alderaanian officer helps people to run and espace to their houses. Several smaller fighter ships emerged from the ships and started to fire upon the city.

OFFICER#1
(Shouting)
Contact the base and the palace!

On that time, some of the smaller ships, touches the ground and opens. A massive army of the clones emerges and starts to shoot everything on their way.

CUT TO:

INT. ROYAL PALACE - GUEST ROOM - DAWN

A young woman walked up to where king were sitting and whispered something to him. Then, king's face get shocked as he walks to leave the room. While walking, he raise his hand and hold his long cape.

EXT. ROYAL PALACE - BALCONY - DAWN

An official stepped out of the balcony where Obi-Wan and Nelith were on.

OFFICIAL
The king demands your presence at once, Master Jedi, and you, your majesty.

Both of them were smiling but then, they become serious and follows the official.

INT. ROYAL PALACE - CONFERENCE ROOM

Obi-Wan and Nelith enters the room where Obi-Wan contacted Jedi Council previously. In the room, The king, Bail Organa, Captain Antilles and Governor Sio Bibble were appearanced.

OBI-WAN
What is going on?

BAIL ORGANA
Alderaan is under attack.

NELITH
(Shocking)
What!? When?

BAIL ORGANA
Minutes ago. They attacked the Cloud District. It is the terrorists!

SIO BIBBLE
(To the king)
My lord. We should act immediatly.

Bail Organa activited a screen showing the footage attacking the city. King thinks for a moment.

KING ORGANA
(To Captain Antilles)
Captain, call the alderaan police and send your trusted security men.

CAPTAIN ANTILLES
Yes, my king.

KING ORGANA
We must call the Senate and the Jedi council.

Then, a blue holographic image of the Jedi council and Senator Palpatine appears in the table.

KING ORGANA
I am sorry to bother you, but Alderaan is under attack!

PALPATINE (V.O.)
Oh dear!

MACE WINDU
Our numbers are limited in the Core Worlds but I send jedis as much as it is possible. They should arrive within a day.

BAIL ORGANA
That is not soon enough, alderaan is a peaceful planet. Our weapons are limited. We cannot hold them much longer.

KING ORGANA
Please, my world is dying!

PALPATINE
I w-will. . . Co. . .conta. . .

The hologram of Palpatine and Jedi council sputters and fades away.

KING ORGANA
Senator Palpatine?!?
(turns to Antilles)
What's happening?

Captain Antilles turns to his SARGEANT.