Part 9 - Search for the parts

CUT TO:

EXT. MOS ESPA - STREET - DAY

The little group walks down the main street of Mos Espa. They pass dangerous looking citizens of all types. Nelith looks around in awe at this exotic enviroment.

OBI-WAN
(Whispering to Nelith)
Don't stare.

NELITH
What?

OBI-WAN
Don't stare. The slaves are to be ignored. If you stare, they'll find out that you are a off-worlder.

NELITH
That's barbaric

OBI-WAN
That's the way of the galaxy.

NELITH
We shall do something.

OBI-WAN
This planet is one in million but I don't know why the republic didn't find this place before.

Nelith just sighs and drop her head.

OBI-WAN (CONT.)
The planet is controlled by hutts. Some people lives out of the colony and works on the moisture farms for the most part, but also a few indigenous tribes and scavengers. The few spaceports like this one are havens for those who do not wish to be found. . .

NELITH
. . . Like us.

EXT. MOS ESPA - JUNK DEALER PLAZA - DAY

The group comes to a little plaza surrounded by several junk spaceship dealers.

OBI-WAN
We'll try one of the smaller dealers.

They head for a little junk shop that has a huge pile of broken spaceships stacked up behind it.

INT. GORO'S JUNK SHOP - DAY

Obi-Wan enters a shop and is greeted by the owner, a tall blue naulotan.

GORO
Welcome, how can I help?

OBI-WAN
I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian and a Corellian CR90.

GORO
Ah yes, ah yes. Nubian and Corellian. We have lots of that. What kinda junk?

OBI-WAN
The one that melted with Quallanium.

Goro thinks and stroke his chin.

GORO
Eh, Quallanim, huh?

OBI-WAN
You don't have it?

GORO
Well. . . Nobody have it. You can find them by the hutts, Only.

OBI-WAH
The Hutts?

GORO
Yes, they keep something like these for themselves. You must go talk with them and about what you seek, i think only Jabba the Hutt have something like this.

OBI-WAN
Can you bring me to him.

GORO
Yes, but this needs some credits.

Obi-Wan takes 1,000 Republic credits from his pocket and hands them to Goro. His eyes brights and his mouth opens.

GORO
Ah, okay, I'll do that.

CUT TO: