Part 13 - Dune Sea

CUT TO:

INT. LARS FARMHOUSE - GARAGE

Anakin, Nelith, Owen and Obi-Wan goes to Anakin's GARAGE.

ANAKIN
Me and Owen have been working on it. We were trying to enter it in a race to win some money and maybe even buy our freedom. But... I think you need it more than us. If you convince Jabba, I'll pilot it for you and win it on Boonta Eve.

NELITH
You built this?

ANAKIN
Yes.

NELITH
It's amazing!

ANAKIN
Thanks.

Obi-Wan sneaks around and finds a wooden box on the workbench. He could sense something is strange from the box. He opens the box and finds a LIGHTSABER.

OBI-WAN
What is this?

Anakin turns to Obi-Wan but when he see Obi-Wan with that lightsaber, scares and falls on the ground.

OWEN
Anakin!

ANAKIN
(To Obi-Wan)
Please, I swear, I find it on Duna Sea on the junkyards. I swear I'm telling the truth!

Nelith hugs Anakin.

NELITH
Calm down, Anakin! Relax.

Obi-Wan tools the lightsaber and walks to Anakin. He put his hand on Anakin's shoulder.

OBI-WAN
Don't worry, Anakin. I know you are telling the truth.

ANAKIN
You do?

OBI-WAN
Yes. Now, Calm down and Relax. Tell me, how did you find this?

ANAKIN
I told you. I was scavenging on Duna Sea. Then, something called to me like a whisper or... or echo. I followed it and find this Lightsaber.

OBI-WAN
It's called to you?

ANAKIN
Yes, I swear.

Obi-Wan looks at the lightsaber again.

OBI-WAN
It belongs to Master Zarrah.

NELITH
Who's that?

OBI-WAN
A Jedi Master who sent by jedi council on the outer rim. Sh was missing for months and now, here is her lightsaber. I have a bad feeling about this.
(Turns to Anakin)
Hey, Anakin. Can you deliver me to where you find this Lightsaber.

ANAKIN
Well... yeah, why not?

CUT TO:

INT. GALACTIC SENATE - MAIN CHAMBERS - DAY

Thousands of seats are filled by representives of thousand of worlds. CHANCELLOR FINIS VALORUM is interviewing a massive hologram of NUTE GUNRAY.

NUTE (V.O.)
The occuption forces have entered peacefully and without any bloodshed. There is no 'cloning' thing and we use the battle droids. All in all, it is just a transfer of government power if I might say.

VALORUM
Indeed, this seems to be a very well executed transition. We are worried you are getting to good at this.

NUTE (V.O.)
The federation is opening within the treaties respected by the republic.

VALORUM
I cannot argue on that point. If there is no challenge to your authority at the end of the week, The Galactic Republic will know the federation as the government body of Alderaan system.

INT. GALACTIC SENATE - PALAPTINE'S SEAT

Palpatine is watching the proceeding with disguist. He is staring at Valorum. Behind him is SENATOR BIXBY

BIXBY
He does nothing because he sympathizes with the federation.

PALPATINE
He does nothing because he is weak.

CUT TO: