Part 7 - The Space

EXT. SPACE

The sleek spacecraft speeds away from the planet of Alderaan and heads for the deadly Federation blockade.

INT. ALDERAAN SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

The PILOT, Ric Olliê, navigates toward the massive battleship, Obi-Wan and Capt. Panaka watch.

RIC OLLIÊ
Our communications are still jammed.

OBI-WAN
We're not out of this, yet.

Behind Ric, the older pilot, Jeremoch were sitting.

EXT. SPACE BATTLE

The Alderaan Spacecraft, surrounded by explosions, head even closer to the massive Federation battleships.

INT. ALDERAAN SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

RIC OLLIÊ
There's the ships, hang on.

OBI-WAN
Do you have a cloaking device?

CAPTAIN ANTILLES
No, this is not a warship, we have no weapons. We're a non- violent people, that is why the Federationwas brave enough to attack us.

JEREMOCH
Nelith, lock in our space coordinates. We're just a few more second out. . .

In that moment, the ship shakes.

JEREMOCH
Scratch that, we're there. You got those coordinates?

NELITH
Give me a moment.

She was flying her fingers to the control panel.

JEREMOCH
Moment is now, princess.

Another explosion hits them.

JEREMOCH
Damn those scums!

Alarm sounds fill the Cockpit.

RIC OLLIÊ
The shield generator's been hit. Our deflector shields can't withstand this. Power down... Hopefully the repair droids can fix it.

NELITH
I'll send the droids.

OBI-WAN
Arfour will join them.

INT. ALDERAAN SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

Nelith enters the room and looks around and sees a long row of five short, dome-topped ASTRO DROIDS (R-2 units). The all look alike, except for thier paint color, and they all seem to be shut down. She taps a bright red R-2 UNIT on the head, and its head pops up a bit.

The lights go on, and all the Droids are activated. Droids rush to an exterior air lock, The little Droid enters an air lock and is ejected onto the exterior of the ship.

EXT. ALDERAAN SPACECRAFT - FEDERATION BATTLESHIP

The Droids pop onto the exterior of the Alderaan Spacecraft; the ship races across the surface of the massive Federation Battleship. 

Suddenly, a starfighter enters and starts shooting the Alderaan spacecraft. It is SLAVE I.

BOBA FETT
Dad! Watch out!

JANGO FETT
Stay calm, son. We'll be fine.

BOBA FETT
Get them, Dad! Get them! Fire!

Jango Fett fires lasers at the Alderaan spacecraft, as its guns blast two Astro Droids to pieces.

INT. ALDERAAN SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

OBI-WAN
We're losing droids fast.

CAPTAIN ANTILLES
If they can't get those shield generators fixed we will be sitting ducks.

RIC OLLIÊ
The shields are gone.

EXT. NABOO SPACECRAFT - ENGINES

The Slave I blows away one more Astro Droid. Arfour connects some wires, causing sparks to fly.

RIC OLLIÊ
Powers back! That little droid did it. He bypassed the main power drive. Deflector shield up, at maximum.

Before arfour could make it, Slave I shoots again and destroys arfour, turning it into pieces. The Alderaan spacecraft races away from the Federation battleship.

JEREMOCH
We're gonna crash!

Obi-Wan looks at the map.

OBI-WAN
We are heading towards the Tatooine.