↬𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵:

·

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

lexa's p.o.v

i'm scared.

that's the easiest way to put it. this is my first award show with the boys and i'm nervous as hell. We're heading to the venue and I couldn't get my mind off of it.

don't mess up.
don't fall.
smile and wave.

i took a deep breath in as the van stopped infront of a dark blue carpet, thousands of cameras flashing making me tremble slightly.

"hey, you'll be okay, we've got you"

i heard the voice of kyungsoo behind me and a hand on my bare shoulder. i tried to tell the stylists that i wanted something a bit more closed but they ignored me and told me that it looked better than all the extra material.

the driver climbed out infront and opened the sliding door. before i could step out of the van, suho stopped me.

"it's safer if you go last, lex"

i obliged and stayed seated till everyone was out. then suho grabbed a blanket from one of the seats and let it fall open, holding it infront of the door as i got out.

gosh, what a gentleman

the moment we stepped onto the carpet, i felt something being placed around my shoulder as i was gently pushed into the middle of the group. as as we walked to the place where they take photos, i see that sehun was without a jacket and it was kind of chilly.

"sehun please take back your jacket, it's cold outside"

"no i'm okay lex, we don't want pervs to take pictures now do we? " He told me as we stood on the carpet while photographers took billions of photos.

i gave in and smiled at some cameras before we had to move to our seats. i hated this so far.

i don't want other groups to look down onto me as if i'm a spoiled princess or something and it makes me mad. i don't want the boys to do these things for me, i'm capable of doing it on my own.

i was slacking behind and tried to walk as fast as i can without falling on my face in these stupid shoes. jongin glanced back and slowed down, allowing me to hook my arm around his.

soon we were at our seats and the boys made me sit in the middle. they handed me a blanket and i thanked sehun for his jacket before giving it back to him.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

it turned out better than i expected and we won a few awards. i didn't fall off the stairs or on the stage which was really good for me. we were escorted out to our van and yet again suho held open the blanket as i climbed it.

i sat in my seat and let out a sigh of relief.

"WELL DONE MAKNAE WE'RE SO PROUD!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun yelled, giving me a high five.

"AND I DIDN'T FACE PLANT INTO THE FLOOOORRRRR, I SLAYED"

all the boys congratulated me (for nothing) and we went back to the dorm.

tonight was actually fun.