↬𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝟤)

haewon knew something was off about the fan in front of her. even though she loves all exo-l's, and hates seeing them sad, this one was more different than the others.

"anyways. i brought you some juice. enjoy" the fan said, moving onto sehun sitting next to haewon.

as haewon waited for the next fan, she opened up the bottle of orange juice and drank some of it while talking to the fans in the crowd.

the next fan came to sit in front of her and they talked for about 5 minutes, the fan complimenting haewon on everything. the fan's face turned to a look of horror when haewon's nose started bleeding. haewon however only noticed when blood started dripping onto her white furry sweater.

she sat back and held her hand above her nose. by now she attracted the attention of jongdae and sehun, who were sitting on both sides of her.

jongdae immediately stood up, making sure to hold her head backwards while calling for a medic. then things started going wrong.

haewon was caught in a coughing fit and started coughing up blood, struggling to properly breath she started to panic.

jongdae was quick to take her back stage, stopping whenever she had to cough. they ended up on the floor when her knees went weak, paramedics already around her.

jongdae held the poor girl in his arms, wiping the blood as much as he can. the rest of the boys were told to go on with the fanmeeting while jongdae was with haewon.

"haewon, you need to stay awake okay! look at me" jongdae said, desperately trying to keep her awake. the paramedics decided to call and ambulance and jongdae picked haewon up with ease before taking her to the ambulance.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

after the fanmeet the boys raced to the hospital in record time and were shocked when they saw jongdae pacing in the living room, his white button up covered in blood. haewon's blood.

suho embraced the shakened boy into a hug and jongdae visibly relaxed.

"there was so much blood hyung....." he whispered into his neck, trying his best to keep his emotions in.

"here, go get dressed..." suho said softly, handing jongdae a fresh, clean shirt. xiumin went off with jongdae and the rest just sat and waited for what felt like ages.

the doctor came to them after 2 hours of waited. the boys jumped up when haewon's name was called.

"we've found poison in her blood. she's also lost alot of blood but she's fine and just needs alot of rest" he said, smiling when the boys sighed in relief.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

jongdae gently hugged haewon the moment they walked through the door.

"i'm so glad your okay" he said into her ear.

"sorry for ruining your shirt. i know you liked that shirt" she apologized, seeing the bloody shirt in suho's shirt. jongdae only laughed, sitting down on the bed while the rest hugged her. they were more than happy that she was okay.