↬𝘷𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝟣)

"usually in girl groups, they don't have to worry about going to serve in the military so i was thinking..." beakhyun explained, wiggling his eyebrows suspiciously as he looked down at his ramen.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

the boys were at a restaurant but haewon declined the offer, claiming she was just to tired to go anywhere at the moment. so baekhyun, being the mishevious puppy he is, thought of a way to prank haewon.

suho raised his eyebrow questioning baekhyun's sentence. he knew how bad this could turn out for haewon and he only wanted the best for her.

"what are you planning in that head of yours?"

baekhyun smirked.

"we are going to prank haewon"

jongin almost choked on his food and looked at baek with bewildered eyes.

"and how on earth are you going to do that?!?"

baekhyun thought for a moment before his face lit up, probably already having a plan.

"like i said, girl groups don't have to worry about enlisting soooooooooooooo"

baekhyun glanced towards jongin and the group burst out laughing.

"oh so now i'm in charge of breaking the poor maknae's heart?!?" he asked with wide eyes. he was definitely not going to do this and was willing to do anything so that he didn't have to do it.

"what about yixing? she's really close to him isn't she??"

now it was lay's turn to almost choke on his food and he glared at baekhyun.

"excuse me?!? i'm sorry no"

baekhyun's voice softened.

"you never do anything for me..."

lay only narrowed his eyes, he was not falling for one of baekhyun's tricks... again.

baekhyun's eyes glossened and his bottom lip popped out, his voice extremely small and soft

"pwease, do it for me??"

he kept his cutesy gaze on lay until he groaned and face palmed.

"fine, i'll do it"

baekhyun immediately sat up and thanked him, going back to the food in front of him.

meanwhile suho and chen glanced to each other.

this was not going to end well.