↬𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬

lexa had been tossing and turning the whole night and she struggled to get comfortable but on top of that, she's really sweaty but is freezing cold.

she groaned silently at the thought that it might be a case of the flu. managing to fall asleep, little did she know that she had to wake up 20 minutes later to go to practice.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

xiumin's screeching alarm woke her up and as expected, she felt even worse than before. xiumin was his happy cherpy self going to the shared bathroom to brush his teeth.

"hae, you need to wake up" he yelled from the bathroom. that made her headache even worse. she winced as she turned around to lay on her side while bringing her blanket over her head.

bad idea

her stomach churned and rumbled. she could literally feel the bile rise up in her throat. that was enough to send her flying out of bed, stumbling xiumin out of the way and crouching in front of the toilet.

"woah, are you oka-"

he was cut off with haewon throwing up. his facial expression softened before washing out his mouth and kneeling behind her, rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

when she was back, he allowed her to lean back against his chest.

"are you okay?" he asked, using the palm of his hand to check her temperature. haewon swatted his hand away and stood up, almost falling due to a dizzy spell. xiumin was plain confused. he steadied her, letting her lean on him.

"umm...sorry, i don't what happened there but i'm okay now" she lied, smiling while she picked up her tooth brush to brush her teeth. xiumin just nodded, knowing very well that she was lying but decided not to do anything about it because she would most definitely put up a fight about staying home.

they finished getting dressed before going downstairs, the smell of bacon making haewon queasy all over again.
s

he sat down next to kai already munching down his breakfast as suho placed her plate of food in front of her.

she started eating very slowly, trying to keep everything down for now. while the others chatted about everything (like they usually do in the mornings) haewon was extremely quiet and by the time they had to leave she finally finished her food. when everyone went out to the van suho and jongin shared worried glances.

haewon wasn't very good at hiding her sickness. she had dark circles under her eyes and her face was extremely pale. suho and jongin silently agreed to keep an eye on her during practice.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

everything went good while dancing and luckily haewon could keep the food down, dancing like a headless chicken but it was starting to catch up to her. monster's choreography wasn't even that hard for her and she enjoyed till she felt the familiar feeling of her stomach going all over the place and rising in her throat. she slowed down so much, that she didn't have enough time to move to her new position and that she was standing in sehun's position.

just as expected sehun bumped into her and he looked over, seeing her swaying. instead of throwing up she collapsed and sehun was in time to catch her small frame hitting the studio floor.

they immediately stopped the music and ran over to the unconscious girl. suho placed his palm over her forehead and winced at radiating warmth.

"we need to get her home now" suho instructed. jongin took over and gently picked haewon up bridal style. they rushed to their van and got in. while driving home, haewon woke up leaning against jongin with his arm around her.

"oh my..."

she leaned forward with her hand clasped over her mouth.

"hae, i need you to stay calm okay. you'll be fine" kyungsoo stated, turning around in his seat, placing a hand on her kneecap.

"i'm...going to..."

a single tear ran down her cheek. all the members knew that she hated throwing up and being nauseous with a burning passion.

"just breath, hae"

kyungsoo helped and coached her breathed till they finally got home. haewon was the first to rush out of the van, into the dorms and to the bathroom, emptying out her stomach.

suho held back the members, letting xiumin go and help her, knowing that she preferred xiumin comforting her.

when he entered the bathroom, haewon was sat against the wall crying her eyes out. he sat down next to her and pulled her into his chest whispering sweet nothings to her.

"want to go to sleep?" he asked quietly. haewon nodded slowly and xiumin helped her stand up and led her to their shared room.

when she was situated in her warm bed after drinking medication, yixing came in (he shared a room with xiumin and haewon) and sat down on her bed.

"you scared us noona" he said softly, caressing her bare arm before covering it with the white blanket he bought from china.

"i'm sorry lay lay..." she apologized, looking up at him with doe eyes, making him chuckle.

"okay, you get some shut eye, I'll be here the whole time since i need to get some work done or if you don't want to sleep i'll be here to keep you company"

haewon smiled and nodded as yixing stood up to go sit in his own bed. let's just say she fell asleep right away and felt better the next day