↬𝘷𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝟤)

the next day, the boys set up the vlive video and explained what they were going to do.

they were going to hide the camera somewhere where it can't be seen by haewon, then they would proceed to call haewon and then lay will break the news and then they'll take it from there.

after setting up the camera, and the rest of the members sat in the living area while suho called for haewon in her room. when she came down the stairs, the boys immediately went into character, their faces laced with sadness and worry.

haewon stopped when the boys came into view, lay pacing around the room.

"umm guys? what's wrong?" she asked, slowly walking to lay who's back was facing her. the boys only glanced up at her and then back at the ground. baekhyun then began fake crying and chen rubbed his back.

this worried really worried haewon. the boys were hardly sad and always had smiles on thier faces. this was scary.

she came closer to lay and he turned around with a sad look in his eye.

"lay lay w-what's wrong?" she asked, her voice already shaking as she was trying not to cry.

he sniffled, taking a breath before facing her worried face.

"h-hae, y-you know i-i love you o-okay?" he asked. if lay wasn't a idol, he definitely would do just fine as an actor and the other boys were definitely impressed.

haewon slowly nodded, her eyes watering.

"umm...h-hae, i have to e-enlist" he said softly. haewon's face filled with confusion and hesitation, adrenaline starting to kick.

"wait, guys what does this mean?!? lay what the hell is going on tell me!!" she yelled, looking for any reasonable answer for all of this.

"WHAT'S GOING ON GU-"

"I'M ENLISTING FOR THE MILITARY HAEWON"

the room fell silent and she freezed while the members waited for her reaction. her mouth fell open and a single tear ran down her cheekbone. that's when the members had enough.

they hated seeing her like this.

"it's a prank hae, nothing to worry about, lay's going nowhere" xiumin said, smiling, the other members laughing to get rid off the horrible dull atmosphere but her reaction didn't change.

more tears dripped down her chin as she turned around and ran up the stairs, holding her hand over her mouth keeping her painfull sobs in, leaving the boys alone.

lay was first to snap.

"turn the camera off"

"but hyu-"

"TURN IT OFF"

chen quickly stopped the vlive and took the camera out of the hiding spot.

"this was a bad idea...." lay stated softly, head hanging low as he left to go check on haewon.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

when lay entered their shared room, she was in his bed, wearing his grey hoodie (that he wore the most) with her back facing the door. he could hear her small sniffles as he approached her.

he slowly sat down behind her back and took a small strand of hair out of her face. she suddenly turned around and fell into his arms, sobbing her little heart while hiding her head in the crook of his head.

"i-i thought you were leaving forever!!" she cried.

"don't worry i'm going nowhere, i promise" he stated, rubbing her back. after a couple of minutes she calmed down and was enjoying the cuddles lay was giving her at the moment.

"baekhyun really wants to see you, can he?"

haewon's head perked up at the sound of her best friends name. she nodded quickly and lay went down stairs to go fetch him.

his head was lowered when he entered room until he saw haewon with open arms and a small smile. he gave her a bear hug and apologized a million times.

"i should've known this was all your idea!" she said laughing.

"you know it!!"

they both erupted in a fit of laughter as the others entered the room, immediately bringing her into a group hug.

"WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUU"

haewon only giggled when, everyone shouted sorry's and 'it was all baekhyun's fault'

this was not going to forgotten very quickly.