↬𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯

today was not haewon's day to be exact. to start the day off, her period came early and she bled on her bed sheets. then she accidently almost kicked xiumin in the shins because he didn't let her use the bathroom first.

when haewon came stomping down the stairs, sehun immediately knew what time it was and he was going to be sitting next to her in the fansign they had scheduled for today.

nobody really knew why but haewon always preferred sehun when she was on her period. he knew when to leave her alone and when to comfort her and not leave her side at all.

so the members knew not to bother her during these times and just to leave it to sehun.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

the beginning of the fansigning went smoothly and haewon got many gifts, mainly including lots of stuffies and bunny ears. she was enjoying it until she felt a strong pain shooting up her stomach.

she groaned for a second, holding her stomach.

"are you okay noona??" the concerned fan ask, worry written all over her face. haewon smiled and nodded, assuring the fan she was okay. when the fan moved on, haewon leaned back into her chair, covering her face while groaning softly.

she felt a hand on her arm and looked to see sehun with a worried look. he motioned down to his hand and there was a small pill.

haewon gave him a questioning look.

"pain medication, i saw your sheets in the washer this morning so i knew" he said softy. haewon's eyes widened and her cheeks got read.

"it's okay, i know you can't help it"

she nodded and took the pill out of his hand and drank it down with water.

the pain medication helped quickly and haewon was her giddy self for the rest of the fanmeeting.