Sixteen

After convincing Bianca to leave the house she walked down the sidewalk with Jeremy Ray Taylor at her side. She was glad to be able to meet him again since she's currently filming something but he soon asked her to stand there while he went to get something.

Bianca turned her head and scoffed as the person approached her but nonetheless she stayed in place. Jack looked at the girl from head and toe and let out a small sigh.

'We can't hate each other forever'

'Um, yeah we can'

'Bianca-'

'Don't Bianca me' She says in stern tone that made him silent

'What happened in the past was a bold move, yeah I made up with friends but I'm not making up with you. You were my first boyfriend yet you broke my heart because of some stupid contract. I told you what she did me! Yet you had the nerve! THE NERVE! To agree to it all. I don't care about you or what you want but leave me, and the people I care about alone'

Bianca walked away while Jack stood still. His mind was telling him to stay but his heart was saying to go, before he decided it was already to late and the brown haired girl was gone again.

Bianca, Amy, Charlotte and Dianna made up since there parents found out about everything and forced the girls to talk it out. Charlotte is still single but Amy and Wyatt broke up long ago because he found interest in another girl which Amy couldn't understand, she found another love herself. His name is Armani, and the girls like him a lot better then Wyatt.

Bianca saw Jeremy who stood with an apologetic face.

'Sorry, I thought you's might have been able to work it out and at least become acquaintances' She shook her head

'I'm never forgiving him' The boy sighed and followed his friend

'Bianca will forgive him in the future, guess like we'll have to wait'