Twenty Six

[ Warning: Mentions of dying and cursing ]

Bianca sat in the hospital bed with a therapist by her side. She stayed silent and only answered when she felt comfortable, which didn't happen a lot. The strong little girl finally broke and she's trying to pick up the piece all by herself, she can't just let anyone in so easily. It doesn't work that way.

Her parents got divorced, her older brother died, she barley see's her little sister, she's lost all her friends, her boyfriend broke up with her, and now the person that lost her trust suddenly wants to come back into her life? Bianca feels pressured again, pressured to fix everything as usual. Pressured to be perfect, pressured to be okay again.

She wants to jump off the building, she didn't want to be here, she really didn't. Bianca felt like crying, she felt bursting into tears but she hates it. She hates expressing her emotions, she hates feeling vulnerable.

Bianca Caz, the girl acted so tough yet she's so broken. Help is right there, but she can't force herself to do it. She can't, she can't just let them into her state mind, she can't spill everything to them, she can't go back to person she once was.

She could fake it, it's so easy to just place a smile on the face of her's and act like she okay again. They wouldn't be able to tell, she's faked her happiness for so long it makes her sick.

'Bianca?' The therapist calls out making her tilt her head

'What are you thinking about?'

'Dying'

'How?'

'Jumping off the building'

The therapist writes it down making her glance at the board. The therapist held out a card and Bianca raised an eyebrow but instead she got a smile.

'This is number for the company I work with, it's a twenty four hour thing so if you want to talk to someone just call them okay?' She nods and they stand up

'Baby steps' Bianca nodded and offered her a fake smile before it turned back into a frown when they let the room

So many options were placed in the room, Bianca's eye's drifted to all of them but she just sighed and laid back before changing the tv. The girl clicked on a show and sang along to the theme song quietly as her mother walked in with an ice cream cup.

'Your friends are coming by'

'I don't have any' Her mother groaned lowly and the girl glanced

'Sorry mum'

~

Amy, Charlotte and Dianna sat in her room but none of them said a word. The silence is terrifying, Bianca glanced at Dianna's finger before casting her eyes back to the tv.

'Nice ring'

'Thanks' Bianca let out a loud sigh before turning towards them

'Why the fuck are you's here?'

'Bianca-'

'Don't fucking Bianca me. My mum stills believes that we're all friends and it really makes me wonder what kind of fucked up things you's want'

'Bianca, we are friends'

'Don't give me that bullshit Amy, we all drifted once Dianna left and no I'm not blaming you Dianna I'm blaming myself for not trying hard enough to try and repair whatever friendship we have left. You's care about me huh? Well where were you's when my parents got divorced? Where were you's when my brother died? Where were you's when I broke down about how I barely see my little sister? Where were you's when Asher broke up with me? Where were you's when I told you's that I was gonna kill myself? It's always been I'm too busy, Too busy for what?'

'Bianca we love you, but we have our own life's'

'I ALREADY FUCKING KNEW THAT'

'Bianca calm down'

'NO FUCK ALL OF YOU'S! I KNOW YOU'S HAVE YOUR OWN LIVES BUT YOU'S COULD AT LEAST HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME! I HAD NO ONE TO TURN TO EXCEPT YOU'S BUT YOU ALL FUCKING LEFT ME! I GET THAT I'M NOT PERFECT BUT YOU'S ALL JUST STRAIGHT UP STARTED TO IGNORE ME LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? I'M OVER ALL OF YOU'S! GET OUT!'

'Bianca-'

'I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT! WE'RE NO LONGER FRIENDS AND WE NEVER WILL BE!'

All four girls were in tears, the three of them knew that what Bianca said is true. They all left her, they all left because they found new friends. They never even made the effort to reply to her, they all just ignored her. Bianca felt vulnerable, she hated it, she hated this feeling, the girl clutched her sheets and suddenly her heart monitor started going crazy.

Dianna yelled out to the doctors as Bianca's eye's darted around the room, so many voices were filling her head. She couldn't tell who's we're real, and who's weren't but then it just went dark and the voices stopped, and so did the heart monitor.

'BIANCA'

'Jack?'