Thirty Five

Soon Halloween came and Jack was over in the States while Bianca still resides In Australia however she had moved up to Townsville with her mother, her sister still lived with there aunt too stubborn to come back and there father stayed where he was. Bianca felt better, it went slow but she can see the changes of not locking herself consistently but she still felt numb to happy emotions, happy emotions like love. Jack said that he would wait, he would wait no matter how long it would take but Bianca said no, she told him to let go, let go of this idea of them getting back together.

She can't.

She won't.

She doesn't want too.

It didn't work in the first place and Bianca hates giving people second chances, yes they were young and yes they've matured but Bianca still stands by it. She still refuses to let him back into her heart, Jack knew this, of course he knew this. Of course he knew that Bianca wouldn't take him back, but he wants to try, he wants to stay even if he won't be by her side romantically he still wants to be by her side platonically. The female turned her phone off for a week like her therapist suggested and Bianca would just lazy back in the pool, she would just float aimlessly with GOT7 playing in the background from the tv inside, she hummed along to Paradise from one of these albums as she stared at the cloudy sky.

Her mother started cutting vegetables as she would glance outside to her daughter every now and then, feeling more sorry then normal. Her daughter is alone, and she can't help but blame herself despite Bianca saying not to. Her mother started cooking to distract her mind, Bianca looked tilted her backwards to see her mother cooking but she lenses to far back and fell out of her circular floaty. Her mother quickly turned the stove down and rushed as Bianca stood up and wiped her eyes while coughing at the water that got into her nose, her mother sighed and offered a hand to help her daughter climb out. Bianca took it and not to gracefully got out of the pool, her mother grabbed the towel that laid on the table giving it Bianca who thanked her and wrapped it around herself.

She dried herself and grabbed the control to stop the music, she stood in the shower letting the hot flow down onto her body making her let out a sigh. She got changed into shorts and a comfortable hoodie before grabbing the candy bowl and starting to eat the chocolates that were placed, she didn't intend to dress up just to post photos. It just isn't her especially since they're still in a pandemic, even if most of Australia is okay she refuses to do anything that involved going out but that's just normal for her anyways, with her phone being off Bianca'a mother gave her, her own phone since she says that it's Halloween and to at least try and send them regards for the event.

~

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠

𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀

𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗿 - 𝗕𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝘇

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Jack
Happy Halloween Bianca
What are you doing?

Bianca
Happy Halloween for tomorrow
I've been eating candy. i already put a sign up saying no trick or treaters

Jack
Of course you did-
How's everything been going lately?

Bianca
Fine I guess, I listens to GOT7 while laying in the pool

Jack
You are a joy

Bianca

JackI have no idea who those people are but okay-

Jack
I have no idea who those people are but okay-

Bianca
You're a local

Jack
A local of where?

Bianca
I-
Never mind
It's probably because you've never seen two pretty best friends before

Jack
What-
We're pretty best friends-

Bianca
No
You're the ugly one

Jack

Bianca*sighs*Kibum my love

Bianca
*sighs*
Kibum my love

Jack
Who-?

Bianca
Locals.

~

Her personality never failed to make Jack smile yet she always had a permanent frown on her face, her eyes said differently as she handed her phone back over to her mother who placed the food on the table. Bianca thanked her and started eating, the silence is more then normal however neither opened there mouths to talk.

The silence that Bianca liked.

Yet her mother dreaded it.

Author's Note
the N E X T chapter will be the last one of this series so comment what you think is gonna happen❤️