Thirty

[ NOT EDITED: Sorry for mistakes and spelling errors!

Warning: Swearing ]

Despite Bianca still refusing Jack, he did his best to at least try and make her not hate him for everything. He knows that she needs to process things at a slow pace so that nothing overwhelms her, Jack sat next to Bianca who held a yellow pencil in her hands while colouring in the butterfly that's on the page of her book.

Jack ran a hand through his hair and she looked down at her phone, the girl ignored it and flipped it over before continuing. Besides her family and Jack, Bianca was being ignoring everyone else. She feels as if she doesn't need them, they left her and if she just let's them back then they'll leave her again. Bianca's mother opened the door and she glanced at Jack and opened the door wider, the girl scoffed at the sight of her three ex best friends.

'Jack? Can you leave please?' He went to get up but Bianca grabbed his hand

'He stays, what do you's want?'

'Why did you blow up at us? We just want to help you' Amy says

'Fuck off'

'Bianca!'

'No I mean it, stop texting me, stop calling me, stop interacting with me. I have nothing to do with you's' Her voice sounds as cold as ice and as harsh as a blizzard

Jack quietly ushered the girls out and closed the door behind him, glancing through the small glass screen every so often. All three crossed there arms and glared at him but the male remained unfazed.

'Give Bianca time'

'Why should we? We're her friends first!'

'Yes however Bianca doesn't trust you's, she doesn't trust me either but at least I don't pressure her'

'We don't pressure her!'

'You's saw what happened last time you's were here, Bianca is getting better plus the doctors and her therapist have all said that it's better to not keep a lot of company around. Besides her family I'm the only one who's allowed to come visit her without permission, give her some time. Please?'

'No! We're her best friends-'

'Ex best friends'

'Your her ex boyfriend! You destroyed her-'

'And so did you's, Bianca and I have had our time apart and now we're slowing getting more comfortable around each other. If that's it then you's should leave' They scoffed as he opened the door but before he closed it he looked down at Dianna's fingers

'Nice ring'

'Thanks'

~

Bianca slowly ate the mango flavoured yogurt as her phone had connected to the tv in her room, she hummed along to the opening theme song of Going Seventeen before focusing on the subtitles. Her little sister was curled up by her side but left to use the bathroom and came back but leaned into the pillows instead, Bianca ran a hand through her hair and patted her head softly as the door opened to reveal Jack.

He held a shopping bag with sweets and ice cream and placed it on her bedside table along with her yogurt and moved the tray, he sat in the window bed and watched the YouTube playlist of Going Seventeen episodes. There relationship isn't as close as it was, but it's getting there.

It just needs time.