"You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried."

As soon as Vernon left, the room became silent. That is, until a snapping sound could be heard from across the room. It came from the girl dressed in black, she had been biting her nails. She looked at everyone in the room with a confused expression on her face before continuing. "You keep eating your hand, you're not gonna be hungry for lunch," said the rebel. "Tell her, honey!" the pretty boy added, causing her to spit at him. "I've seen you before, y'know," Bender said, seemingly unaffected by what just happed. "Bad bitch, huh?" Alan said to himself. He turned his focus to Brian, who currently fiddled around with his pen. Can't believe I'm gonna spend eight hours with a bunch of hotties!  The thought of it caused him to smile. The blonde sitting next to him began talking to himself, "Who are you? Who are you?" he kept mumbling. "I'm a walrus." He said before attaching the pen to his bottom lip, the top sitting under his bottom lip, making him look like a walrus. Bender looked at him with utter confusion, which Brian noticed, causing him to take the pen out of his mouth. "Honey, you just got caught!" Alan teased, causing Brian to become even more embarrassed. "Shut up..." Brian said, putting his face in his palms. "Honey, you know I'm only messing with ya'." Brian nodded, before taking his jacket off...right as Bender started taking his off as well. Brian noticed this, he began rubbing his hands together to make it seem like he was cold, a hasty attempt to try and cover it up. "It's the shits, huh?" he said, pulling his jacket back on. Bender started crumpling up his paper, throwing it over the table in front of him. As a way of passing time, he started humming. "Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah...nah, nah, nah..." "I can't believe this is actually happening to me..." Claire said to herself. "Oh, shit!" Bender yelled, causing Claire and Andrew to turn their attention to the rebel. "What are we supposed to do if we have to take a piss?" "Please..." Claire said, frustrated. "If you gotta go, you gotta go." Andrew heard the sound of him unzipping his fly, and he started going off on him. Oooh, imma see some dick today!  Alan thought. "Hey, you're not urinating in here man!" Andrew yelled. "Don't talk, don't talk, it makes me crawl back up." Bender said, making Alan chuckle. "You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor!" Andrew threatened. "You're pretty sexy when you get angry." Bender teased, following with a growling sound. "Finally, someone said it!" Alan shouted. "Yeah...hey, homeboy." Brian pointed to himself. "Why don't you close that door, we'll get the Prom Queen...impregnated!" Claire's eyes popped open with shock. "Count me out, honey!" Claire turned to face Alan, giving him a stone gaze. "Hey, hey!" Andrew yelled. "What?" "If I lose my temper, you're totaled man!" "Totally?" "Totally." "Oooh, you don't wanna piss off the hunk now, do you?" "Why don't you just shut up?" Claire said, ignoring Alan. "Nobody here is interested!" "I am!" Alan shouted, causing Claire to roll her eyes. "Don't listen to him," Andrew advised. "He's just saying that 'cause he's...y'know..." "Well hey Sporto, what did you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?" Bender teased. "What did I Just  say about pissing off the hunk!?" Alan yelled. "Excuse me fellas, I think we should just write our papers-" "Just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass, so knock it off!" Andrew shouted, interrupting Brian. "It's a free country." "True." Alan added. "He's just doing it to get a rise out of you, just ignore him." "Sweets," Bender said, making her turn around. "You couldn't ignore me if you tried." Claire rolled her eyes.