"No, dad, what about you?"

"What's in there?" Bender asked the redhead sitting in front of him. "Guess, where's your lunch?" she questioned. "You're wearing it." "You're nauseating," she complained. Bender grabbed one of the cokes and tossed it over to the girl in black, she caught it without even having to look up. The rebel turned his head back around and saw Claire setting up a platter. "What's that?" he asked. "Sushi," she replied. "Sushi?" "Rice, uh, raw fish and seaweed." "You're really gonna eat that?" "Can I eat in peace?" "I don't know, give it a try." Claire rolled her eyes at Bender's remarks and began trying to ignore him.

 Bender and Claire both shifted their attention to Andrew, who not only pulled out three sandwiches, but also a bag of chips, an apple, a banana, a bag of cookies, and an entire carton of milk. "What's your problem?" Andrew asked, noticing all the eyes on him.

 Meanwhile, the girl in black reached through her bag and pulled out a sandwich, it had nothing but cheap bologna on it. In anger, she threw in onto the statue and started creating her own concoction. She pulled out a few Pixie Stix and poured them onto the sandwich, taking a quick swig of her coke before starting. It got even weirder, she pulled out a bag of Cap'n Crunch and sprinkled it all over the sandwich. She crushed the sandwich together and took a huge bite, nearly choking. "Be careful honey, that's a lotta sugar!" Alan warned. All she did was flip him off. 

Alan ignored her and started eating his lunch. He had packed a couple cucumber sandwiches, and somehow managed to sneak an entire bottle of Wine into his bag. "I gotta keep my figure, girls!" Alan hooted. "Y'know, something else I like to do with these kinda Cucumbers-"

Alan stopped talking when he saw Bender walking towards the table. "What are we having?" he asked, sitting between Brian and Alan. "Uh, It's just your standard regular lunch." Bender took out a thermos from Brian's bag. "Milk?" Bender asked. "Soup," Brian answered. The nerd tried to reach into the bag himself, but Bender slapped him hard on the hand. He reached into the bag and pulled out a juice box. "Uh, it's apple juice." "I can read," Bender said. "PB&J with the crusts cut off...well Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch, all the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?" "Uh, no, Mr. Johnson." "Here's my impression of life at Big Bri's house," Bender said, walking to the center of the room. "Son!" Bender yelled with a deep, father-like voice. "Yeah, dad?" he said, in a more high pitched voice. "How's your day pal? Great, dad! How's yours? Super!" Bender began talking to himself in deferent voices, making everyone except Brian smile. "Say son, how'd you like to go fishing this weekend? Great, dad! But I've got homework to do! That's alright son, you can do it on the boat! Gee! Dear, isn't our son swell?" Bender added a more Feminine sounding voice. "Yes dear, isn't life swell?" Bender mimicked them kissing each other and then the father punching the mother in the face. That's when it became less funny. "Honey, what about you?" "What are you talking about?" Bender asked. "What about your house?" Alan questioned. "Mine? It's real easy." Bender began doing a different routine, he started talking in a deeper, more menacing sounding voice. "Stupid, worthless, no good goddamn freeloading son of a bitch! Retarded, big mouthed, know-it-all, asshole jerk! You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful-Shut up, bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie! What about you, dad? Fuck you. No, dad, what about you? Fuck you! No, dad! What about you!? FUCK YOU!" Bender mimed out being punched, and his little "act" ended. "Is that for real?" Brian asked. "You wanna come over sometime?" "That's bullshit," Andrew said. "It's all part of your image, I don't believe it." "You don't believe me?" "No." "No?" "Did I stutter?" Bender walked over to Andrew and rolled up his sleeve, revealing a Cigar burn. "You believe this? Huh? Look about the size of a Cigar, do I stutter? See, this is what you get in my house when you spill paint the garage. See, I don't think that I need to sit with you fucking dildos anymore!" Bender ran over to a map table and threw all the maps on the ground, he swiftly climbed on top of the table and then up to the second balcony, tears running down his face "You shouldn't have said that," Claire said. "How would I know, I mean, he lies about everything anyway!" Andrew insisted. Once again, the room became silent.