"Being Bad Feels Pretty Good, Huh?"

"Coffee...looks like they scrape it of the bottom of the Mississippi River. Everything's polluted, everything's polluted, the coffee's polluted..." Vernon mumbled as he walked down the hall. Once Bender knew for a fact that Vernon had left, he snuck out, everyone else following close behind. Claire walked next to Bender, Brian walked next to Andrew, and Alan walked next to the girl in black. "How do you know where Vernon went?" Claire asked. "I don't," Bender replied. "Well, then how do you know when he'll be back?" she continued to question him. "I don't," he answered. "Being bad feels pretty good, huh?" "Ain't that the truth!" "Shh, pretty boy, you're gonna get us caught," Bender warned. "What's the point in going to Bender's locker?" Brian asked Andrew. "Beats me," Andrew said, avoiding an answer. "This so stupid, why do you think we're risking getting ourselves caught?" "I don't know." "So then what are we doing?" "You ask me one more question and I'm beating the shit out of you," Andrew said, making Brian back off. "So why you in here, honey?" Alan asked, she didn't respond. "He-lo? You listening to me?" Once again, she didn't say anything. "Shady bitch..." he mumbled.

     They finally arrived at Bender's locker. He put in the locker combination and flung it open. People gasped as what looked like a mini guillotine came flying down from the top of the locker. "Slob!" Andrew said, seeing how much junk sat in his locker. "My maid's on vacation," Bender said, sarcastically. He pushed all the junk aside and reached into the far back, pulling out a plastic bag. It had a very strong, very distinct smell. Weed. "Drugs," Brian said. "Screw that, Bender, put it back!" Andrew ordered, to which Bender ignored, and started walking back down the hall. "Oooh, I wanna be part of this!" Alan said, following Bender like a lamb. "The boy has Marijuana," Brian tried to get Claire on his side, but she ended up following Bender, too. "That was Marijuana!" "Shut up..." Andrew said before following Bender. "Do you approve of this?" he asked the girl in black, her jaw to the floor.

     She and Brian ended up following Bender, knowing that there'd be no other way to get back to the Library without him. "We'll cross through the lab and then we'll double back," Bender planned. "You better be right, if Vernon cuts us off it's your fault, asshole!" said the jock. "What'd he say? Where are we going?" Brian asked. "I don't know, honey," Alan replied. All was fine, until they saw the big man himself, Vernon, standing at the other end of the hall.

They ran all throughout the halls, it seemed like everywhere they turned, Vernon would be there. "Wait, wait, hold it! We gotta go to the cafeteria!" Bender ordered. "No, the activities hall!" Andrew insisted. "Hey, man you don't know what you're talking about." "No, you don't know what you're talking about!" "Bad boy, hunk, please don't fight!" Andrew sighed at Alan's remark and started guiding everyone to his direction. "Come on!" he yelled. Bender groaned but followed him anyway, knowing it wasn't gonna work.

Eventually, they ended up running into a hall closed by an iron gate. "Shit!" Andrew yelled. "Great idea, jagoff!" Bender complained. "Fuck you!" Andrew shouted. "Fuck you! Why didn't you listen to John!?" Claire retorted. "Yeah! He's like, the hottest guy here!" Alan added. "We're dead..." Brian said, hopelessly. "No, just me," Bender said, making everyone confused. "What do you mean, lover boy?" Alan asked. "Get back to the Library," Bender said, quickly shoved the bag of Marijuana into Alan's underwear. "Keep your unit on this!" he ordered, before running through the halls screaming, "I wanna be a airborne ranger! I wanna live a life of danger!" however, at that point there was only one thing Alan could think. I'm one lucky son of a bitch.