"Face It, You're A Fag."

"What would I do for a million bucks? Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to," Andrew answered. "Really? For such a hunk like you, that's a really boring answer," Alan commented. "Seriously, honey, we all sit in a circle to have a chat over a question with unlimited answers, and that's all you could come up with?" "Well, how am I supposed to answer?" Alan sighed. "Here, lemme ask something else, uh...would you drive to school naked for one million?" Andrew laughed. "Uh, would I have to get out of the car?" "Of course, honey." "In the spring, or winter?" "Uh, spring." "In front of the school or in the back of the school?" "Either one, honey." "Yes," Andrew answered, making Alan gasp. "Oooh, I didn't know you was a bad boy too!" "I'd do that." everyone turned to face Allison. "I'll do anything sexual, I don't need a million dollars to do it either," "Honey, quit lying!" "I already have! I've done just about everything there is, I've even done it with girls!" everyone except Alan looked at her with shock. "I'm a lesbian..." "Once again, stop lying!" Alan said, rolling his eyes. "Are your parents aware of this?" Brian asked. "The only person I told was my shrink." "Well, what did he do when you told him?" Brian continued to question. "She nailed me..." "Very nice," Claire said, sarcastically. "I don't think that from a legal standpoint what she did can be construed as rape since I paid her." "She's an adult!" Claire said, about to gag. "Yeah, she's married too!" Claire and Alan groaned. "That's nasty!" Alan threw his hands into the air. "Do you have any idea how completely gross that is?" Claire asked. "Well, the first few times-" "First few times!? She did the nasty with you more than once!?" Alan asked, cutting her off. Allison nodded. "Are you a lunatic!?" "Obviously she's a lunatic if she's screwing her shrink..." Brian said. "Have you ever done it?" Allison asked the pretty boy that sat next to her. "What?" "Have you ever done it with a girl?" "Honey, didn't we already cover this?" "You never answered the question," Bender mentioned. "Honey, you don't need to know my private business." "Oh, in that case...are you a fag?"

      The question Allison asked was so simple, but it made Alan go into an extreme panic. "He's a fag..." Andrew joined Allison's side. "Please-" "You're a fag and you know it, Alan!" "He's only a fag if he's actually getting some." Alan began panicking even worse than before after finding out that Bender was joining in. "In answer to your question, no, I never did anything with a girl," Alan tried to steer the conversation, but Allison caught on. "That's why you're a fag..." "Hold on, let me ask you something, Honey. "I already told you everything!" Allison defended. "No, doesn't it bother you to sleep around with a bunch of girls? I mean, don't you want to feel safe?" Alan asked. "I don't screw just to feel safe, that's the difference between you and me." "Plenty more than that, honey..." Alan said to himself. "Face it, you're a fag," Bender insisted. "I'm not a fag!" "Sure you are! Letting guys pound you is your weapon, you said it yourself, you use it to feel safe!" "I never said that, she twisted my words around." "Then what do you use it for?" "I don't do it at all!" Alan started to tear up. "Oh Alan, I didn't know you were a liar too!" Bender teased. "I'm not lying! You guys are trying to get me to say something that isn't true!" "Well, if you just answer the question..." "Why don't you just answer the question?" "Be honest." "No big deal." "Yeah, answer it!" "Answer the question, Alan!" "Talk to us!" "Come on, answer the question!" "It's easy, it's only one question-" "NO! I'M NOT GAY!" Alan shouted, and everyone went silent. "Let me explain..." Alan swallowed. "Ever since I was a kid, I knew something was off about me. I never liked playing sports, or playing with action figures. I always liked playing with the girls, playing with my sister's Barbie doll, all that stuff, y'know? Even then, nothing really did anything for me. I felt like something was still...missing. I started acting like a dumbass to try and make myself feel better, and it worked for sometime, but...that's not me. The person you were talking to, the person who says 'Honey' all the time, that's not me, it never was. The truth is...I'm not gay, I'm...a girl. I'm...I'm transgender."

Alan looked up and realized that everyone was staring at him, eyes popped open with shock. "I'm not gay either," he turned to look at Allison. "I'm not a lesbian, I'm a compulsive liar."