Chapter 6.

Have I really?

Yes. Now listen to the man.

Weimar began rambling about how the world's magic system works. Something along the lines of 'using magic is a gift from Gawd and you must use it in moderation and shit coz otherwise your energy will be fucked over'.

Yeah. Because someone is too lazy to actually right stuff that makes any coherent sense.

Weimar stood up and looked down at Soviet.

"Your powers could be anything,"

"That's why I'm here. To figure out what they ar-"

Cut off again.

"Then follow me to a place where no human will find us so we can figure what the fuck you're on,"

Mean.

Shut up. This is how Germany works.

The two countries set off to a random ass clearing deep inside a forest. The clearing had a medium sized pond and some mushrooms dotted all over. It looked like something from a fantasy novel where the writer was on drugs the whole damn time so that now English teachers force you to write 3 paragraphs about how the repitition of a mad man's fan fiction about his mental problems show something. Sorry. The author was rambling about something again.

"Why are we here?" Soviet asked Weimar as they walked towards two stumps to sit on.

"To help bring out your powers,"

Right.

"How are we going to do tha-"

Soviet was cut off by a surge of electricity beginning to course through his body. Ouch, that shits gotta hurt.

"Stop asking questions,"

Stop being a bitch.

Soviet had fallen into one of the stumps as a result of the shock.

"It's clear you don't have the power to sense attacks,"

"Yeah. No shit,"

Weimar sat down on the stump opposite Soviet and thought for a moment.

"Idea!"

Soviet looked up from the ground and at Weimar.

"What?"

"Maybe it's something to do with ice and snow as your powers considering your colder climate and tendancy for Russian governments to leave people to die in said weather,"

"How does that even make any sen-"

"It just does, ok?! Now take off your hat and try and freeze it or something,"

"What?"

"You heard what I said. I'm not repeating myself,"

Soviet grumbled under his breath and took off his hat thing.

The hat stared at him intensely. W H A T ?

Ok. Ok. WHAT?! THIS HAT IS ONE BIG ASS HOE. STARING IS RAPE. HAVE YOU NO REGUARD FOR NEO FEMINISM?!

FUCK OFF AUTHOR. I'M TRYNA TELL A STORY HERE. GO EAT CURRY OR SOME SHIT.

Anywho. Soviet basically thought about cold stuff. Y'know the usual. Cause what else do you do on a Saturday night? Jokes.

The hat remained unfrozen.

"I can feel the cold radiating from you but you need to concentrate that into the hat,"

Soviet fucking glared daggers into Weimar.

As he did, he felt his hands go cold and a little bit wet.

"Soviet. You did it,"

"I did what?"

"Look at your hat,"

Soviet looked down at his now sparkly, frozen hat. Elsa hats now available in all good retailers.

Ahem. He did it. Well done you piece of land. Well done.

"Well now that you did it you can go home and practice even more. Even if the company was nice,"

Soviet perked up at the other countries mention of company.

"You enjoyed my company?"

"What?! I swear I muttered that bit! Now go!"

Soviet shook his head a little bit and walked off.

He began to make his way home.

Y'know, I didn't hear when he said that part.

Really? Huh.

I guess you might have super hearing or something.

Cool.

Attention! Y'all have listened to the story teller tell the story now listen to me. I hate this lockdown. It fucking sucks. I have to be trapped inside with my family and my stupid demon sister. I can't get any work done because of her so I decided to write away the fucking pain. I really hope she dies.