Introduction: Who is He?

Who is He?

"So what, am I going to meet you at the club tonight or what Sir Jeon?"

"Yeah, right after I'm done this final assignment. I should be on my way in a minute. Oh and Jimin?"

"Yeah? Hurry your ass up before all the beautiful ladies are taken."

"Don't call me sir." I then hang up and continue on before heading out.

Owning my own business, alcohol and sex isn't the top priority for all CEOs, but in this case, it was like every Friday night. Nothing happening, everyone desperate to be home, and a strong shot here and there wouldn't kill a person even if it could. When was the last time I had my hands on a lovely, lovely body. Being 23, a CEO, and hot as hell, all this would go to waste. We all have our needs.

"Oh god, and when was the last time I shaved." I say checking out the tiny stubbles in my reflection. Girls will keep coming anyways. I mean, back then people used to call me "international playboy." Not to brag or anything.

"Okay Jennie, I'm taking my leave, you can go home whenever. Those papers can be handed in by Monday, so don't worry about them. Oh and don't have sex here again. Please." I stop at the receptionist desk to bid my goodbyes to the dark haired girl who's now flushed in a dark rouge.

Jennie's a girl my friend found being thrown out by what he assumed was her boyfriend. The time he saw her, her body was masked with countless bruises, frizzy brown hair, and her face was full of fatigue. Like she didn't sleep at all. What was worst and disturbing was when he interrogated her, she mentioned it wasn't the first time a man had done this and she had far more unimaginable experiences. She would rather live on the streets, if it got to that point, and it did at least once a year.

My friend took her in, but even then she couldn't bring herself to trust him and he went home to her missing at least once or twice a week. No, he hadn't touched her or took advantage of her vulnerable, weak state, fuck no Taehyung wouldn't. She wouldn't get very far, as he described, only a few blocks away. He'd find her at some convenience store with a cup of instant noodles or bento sushi, sometimes at a local park crying away.

He said it took patience and a trusting tone to get her to return home where he could cook her a real meal like pasta or cheesecake. It took a couple months to lure in the cute kitty-kat and get her past out of her.

Apparently she's a year older than me, her parents were drug addicts and only shortly after turning 13, she got addicted to smoking and snorting any substance she can get her hands on. It wasn't on purpose, her mental state was stressed out and she believed her parents when they said drugs were good.

She moved in with her rich cousins once she was sober and sixteen. That's when she had her life put together, a sweet, soft, and innocent women. At least she thought it would last.

Anyways, it's another fanfic for another day. Jimin is going to kill me and I'm not selfish, but this is my introduction ladies and gentlemen.

(A/N all you ladies and gentlemen~🎶)

Instantly, a wave of the frigid Seoul air hits my body. So refreshing, I begin to unbutton the top two of my dress shirt as I make my way to my precious baby.

Hell yeah, I got a black Mercedes. I needed something to show off my success and what's better than this bad boy ride. In matte black too, oh fuck.

I get in, noticing the nearly empty parking lot and a white jeep parked in front of my office. I guess Taehyung came to pick Jennie up. The man is completely whipped for her, as much as he keeps denying it. They should just marry already, jisoos.