Chapter 13: I can Lie Just as Good as I am Bad🌘

(Author Clarification: next chapter will either be this type of long or longer, but chapter 15 or 16 will definitely be the start of Liskook moments. Spoiler: They'll BE together most of the time. It could be literal or relationship wise, who knows? Wink Wonk*)

{Unedited, but will edit once I wake up:)}

Jungkook and Jisoo sat silently under a neon light, flashing, blinking, like a detective scene in a movie, like an unknown crime committed yet there are no suspects

Jungkook and Jisoo sat silently under a neon light, flashing, blinking, like a detective scene in a movie, like an unknown crime committed yet there are no suspects. Just patiently were they waiting for a single word to be said, gesture, or what not; anything to fill the hollowness.

Just half an hour go did Jimin leave empty-handed, not that they noticed or anything. Shifting his eyesight to the curvy woman ahead, Jungkook scoffed in disgust at how quick Solar had managed to retrieve a date, or in other words, a one night stand. As her gorgeous platinum locks were thrown carefully over her shoulders, scarlet smudged similar to a paint swatch across her cheek, she freely allowed herself to grind against a man's crotch. Both had reeked of delectable Red Devils every time they made mini stops at Bar 3, the man's stubble coated in rich lipstick.

Jimin had left no trace of emotion, he was impassive as the witnesses would say. Dead, and excessively.... excessively clueless. Was it normal for his heart to beat rapidly under the stare of an innocent woman? A stunning woman whom he wanted to be with for ages, strictly speaking, decades. People would call it puppy love, Paul Anka for example, others a simple childhood crush. To him however, Roseanne Park, was his first love.

Hopefully his last.

"Here, you need to drink something. You're perspiring for crying out loud." The unpleasant noise of glass clanking broke the man out of his trance, as he eyes the frigid water, fresh and dripping right in front of him. God, he could've been making Lisa wet and crying like that. Just like that. Steamy, needy with too much lust, that it still isn't enough.

"Water?" Jungkook raised an amused brow, a teasing sneer marred his plump cheeks as the point lifted high. "Seriously Jisoo? Fuck, I may be pretty damn messed up, but I ain't a teen who can't handle their own liquor." He spat as he slid the brisk beverage away only for it to be slammed back.