Chapter 9: What a Fine Fine Line🌘

Happy Reading!

"Rosé, I don't think this is a good idea

"Rosé, I don't think this is a good idea."

Lisa was being dragged aggressively by the arm across the parking lot of Kim's Exclusive. Reluctant as she was, she couldn't do much to stop the persistent woman who perpetually insisted that it'll be a grand night for the two, and an impeccable time to gain freedom from their tight chains.

"Nope, we're going!" The unfortunate victim groaned in distress as she eventually allowed herself to be yanked towards the entrance. Whistles were heard, flirts of young and old wealthy men, and the flinching sound of her heels banging against the hard pavement.

"Besides, you have work and I'm tagging along. I can't quite remember if I had a drink in France, oh right my manager said I had no time. Also, didn't Jisoo say Jungkook nor Jimin was going to come?"

Nothing spilled as a response. Instead, Lisa had her useless mind stuck on the idea that Jungkook wasn't participating in any kind of late night activities. The disappointing thought bothered her terribly, had she deniably wanted him to come. Why? Well, to come and perhaps enlighten her sorrow mood with the little unforeseen tricks he had up his sleeves. What can she say, the mischievous guy amused her.

No, Lisa had entire knowledge of what's to come, if she gave her own aching heart permission to ambitiously plunge into the crack of hell. Sure sadness arrives long before happiness, but who was to say it was confirmed that the joyful and rare feeling was to result at the end of the yellow brick road. If anything, she still considered herself alone.

And she liked it that way.

As usual, it was a buoyant evening at the prosperous club. Luminous specks flickered in the ebony canvas as the duo of stunning women bathed in the reflection of the moon. Judging by the dynamic LEDs, the night was to be alive and bustling with mistresses, drunks, and the desperate.

Before the glistening light of the moon had risen, and the radiate sun took it's place in the next sky blue, Rosé had busted into Lisa's apartment, bombarding the bewildered woman with suggested drinking.