Chapter 16: What's More Than What's Enough? I.🌘

This chapter is shorter but it's a little more heartwarming when Jungkook has his scenes.

#3 in #Liskook   At present.

Btw I'd like to apologize for the plot is moving way too slow and updates too, it's just I'm steadily fixing my mental health. I have only eaten once a day lately, and I'm really trying to get myself to gradually get back on track and as much as I love writing, I strongly believe I should take time to treat myself as time goes by especially since I have all the time in my hands. I'm very sorry my lovely readers!! I'm definitely trying to update daily! Also, it was my sister's bday a while ago, my mom likes bringing to beaches, and etc. And minecraft has been overruling my mind, ugH.

I'm pretty sure I proof-read. Just in case, I'll reread the second I wake up.

Happy Reading!

Narrating of an Unknown Person

A man sat in a jet black vehicle on Saturday morning, exactly at devil's hour. A lavishing car it was; parked in a deserted area, quiet, silent, peaceful yet extremely dangerous in terms of the monsters lurking around, dancing in the fog of the moonlit atmosphere. Faint sirens were to be heard on purpose, indicating another attack was made that same hour before dawn arose. Men, women even, would find this time of night a beautiful time, as taking advantage of something... anything so delicate, so rare, that you may even want to claw onto the satisfaction it delivers. Drugs, money, sex. Oh what a fine fine world it is to have those possessions.

It's not a crime. It's an essential. A necessity.

His shadow reflected off the slick polished ebony wood as droplets of pure alcohol splattered about on the coating. Leather seats, the same colour as a raven's feather was indeed also extravagant, giving off the fresh scent of a new car; A new tone of voice, deep and prideful and no doubt, a new attire: expensive. Windows were tinted in a darker shade, created to be bulletproof, soundproof, an excellent source of keeping secrets sealed away. Even the air inhaled shall be a secret kept.