Chapter 6: Predator and Prey🌘

Jungkook eyed the girl serving them the drinks

Jungkook eyed the girl serving them the drinks. She changed her outfit and took her time applying makeup. If he wanted to, he could've snuck into the washroom, locked the door, set her on the sink and devour every drop of the sweetness.

Yep, he didn't pretend to see the wetness of the sweats clinging onto her inner thighs.

Thank the lord for light grey sweat pants right?

"Jin, have you and Jisoo ever considered gaining some action, like a foursome, threesome, just you two or some shit? Maybe that will lighten up her mood." Jimin asked, rubbing his now stinging ears. Tae nodded his head in agreement. He was giving a fatal glare at the mahogany haired woman rolling her eyes.

The club opened ten minutes ago, and a bustling crowd immediately rushed in. The 'dancers' were set up and was now performing the usual Friday night show. He always wondered why on particular days there was a long line at one of the bars and on other days, it was close to deserted. Now he knows the reason.

After the boy stated his generous opinion on the woman whose mouth was widely agape, Jin interrupted and Lisa hurried into the washroom. If only Jin wasn't there, Jungkook wouldn't give a single damn and involve himself in a quickie. What? The little lady needed a punishment for her attitude was intolerable.

She was adorable though.

"Hey Kook, are we going to discuss the pay checks or what? And tell me why you welcomed these two annoying bastards to my club if they were just going to question the sexual things I do with my wife."

"Because I gotta deal with the shitty aftermath, and no way in hell am I spending my spare time here with them."

"Nah hyung, I think we came here with a different intention. You know Pranpriya~" Taehyung teased.

Again, if Jin wasn't there, he'd give Jimin a punishment, a different one.

"Pranpriya? You mean that fuckin hot chick you were so hooked on back when Euphoric opened? The 'thai girl', 'Kitty Kat' Pranpriya? Is she here?" Jin jokingly searched through the floor.