Prologue

1 month ago

Tis was a shinny bright day as a new studio opens up. As the tour goes around, a lost man in the back name Wally Franks reviews the map and looks around in fear and confusion.

Wally's POV.
𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵! Wally wiped his forehead. 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵! 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘦!

Suddenly footsteps were heard from down a hall. Wally looked to see a man carrying a giant trumpet. Immediately Wally sprinted toward the man's direction yelling, "Wait! Excuse me sir, where am I-?" Wally headed turned at the end of the hallway to find the man disappered into another hallway.

Wally looks around. "Where the heck did he go...? " Wally groans out loud, "If I keep getting lost like this, I'm outta he-"

"Excuse me-" A voice from behind Wally interrupted, causing Wally to shriek a jump forward.

Wally turns around to see a man, almost Wally's height but an inch lower. He also was carrying a notebook and pen on one hand. It only took Wally a second to realize that the man stood back due to Wally's outburst.

"Um... Sorry for scarring you. I don't normally talk to people a lot." The man reached his hand out. "My name is Henry. And you seem lost. What's your name?"

Wally takes a deep breath and shakes Henry's hand back, "My name is Wally Franks, but you can call me Wally. It's nice to meet you Henry." Then Wally remembered, "Hey Henry," Wally asked, "Do you know where the Music Department is?"

"Yeah, I know where it is, " Henry stops shaking Wally's hand. Henry then starts walking, but stops to look back at Wally. "It's this way." Henry nods his head to point out the direction. Wally followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV.

When the two made it to the Music Department, Wally was in awe of the place while Henry opens his notebook and starts drawing. While the two were busy, they haven't notice three people walk in.

Sammy's POV.

"Are you two kids lost or something?" I asked. Only one flinched and looked at me.

"No, but how you do?" The Wally tips his hat. "The name's Wally! I'm the new Janitor working here."

I scoffed, "Just great. Another loud distraction at my office."

"Hey." Wally leans next to the bass I left next to the corner with all my other instruments, "I'm not that loud."

I watched as Wally falls over to the ground and the instruments I set up fall on top of him making a loud echo through out the department. To my left, my friend Susie started laughing. However to my right lyricist Jack runs over to help Wally.

"Here you go buddy." Jack moves the instruments away. "Hey Henry, can I get some help?"

Henry immediately looked away and start looking around for the voice that called him. Then Henry's face went from confused to shock when he sees Wally on the ground.

"Oh my god," Henry kneals down to help Wally get off the ground. "How did you get down there?"

"You didn't see?!" Wally asked with a surprised look as Henry helps him stand up.

I step in, "Of course he didn't. This is Henry Stein. Famous for having an addiction to drawing." I cross my arms. "Joey warned me about him yesterday. "

Wally looks at Henry in disbelief as Henry scratch the back of his head with a nervous look.

"So let me get this straight," Wally process, "You, Henry, have an addiction to drawing?!" Then Wally pats Henry's back which jumped him, "That's so cool! It's like you were made for this job!" 

I shake my head in anger. 𝘏𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘣.

Wally's POV.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳! Wally thought as Henry nervously laugh.

"For now on, you and Jack are best friends!"