Chapter 2: Solo Graduate

I really wanted to do that with him as much as he wanted to do it with me but this relationship is only 2 months old and I don't want a hit and run. I woke up the following day and took a shower as he made lunch, considering the fact that we slept in. Just as I had started brushing my hair I heard the doorbell go off.

"Babe can you please check who's at the door"
"Okay," he said as I heard him walking in that direction. Having dealt with my hair I went downstairs to check what was happening as I heard the commotion.

"Babe who's at the door?" I asked as I turned to face a tall brunet woman with a cute little kid holding her hand.
"Daddy that man is naked," the little girl said pointing in my direction, in my defence I wore a towel and my silk summer robe.
"Daddy?" I said folding my arms confused as I looked at the child
"Yes you heard her, Jay who's that thing?"
"Excuse me in who's house are you calling a thing?"
"Hey! Hey! Stop it the both of you" he said sighing with defeat "Jessie honey baby this, is my uh- boyfriend."
"What!!" her eyes grew in shock and disgust as her daughter looked at me even more confused.
"Damian" he paused as I thought of all the directions I could break his bones "this is my wife Jessie and daughter Kylie." my heart froze as I stood there in utter silence.
"Okay so now you've made the target your side b**h!! Who do you choose me or him?" she asked folding her arms.
"Mommy, Daddy what is a side b**h?" at that moment I had to laugh, the child had no idea that her dad had a boyfriend, aside from that we all stood there looking at him.
"Babe, mother of my child, my ride or die. How can you ask me such a question? Anyway I pick" he grabbed the kid and covered her ears "you, I could never keep a sl*t like that in my life." she chuckled as they pecked lips.
"Does your boss Micheal even approve of this? All he said was get close to the target not make him your sl*t." She said before he put his hands over his head. I could've dealt with him in many ways with his trash-talking wife included but instead, I took some notes from Micheal himself and dealt with it his way.
"You take your child and leave my house, as for you double-sided motherf**er stay. I'll deal with your snitch a** right here." I said pointing my revolver at them "Don't worry hun I won't kill your husband, but it would've been a shame if he were to be injured. Either way, you'll get him back, bye b**h" I said closing the door behind her.
"Damian what the" I knocked him out with the gun and waited for her to leave before dragging his unconscious body to the garage.

As he gained consciousness he tried to scream for help, luckily I had placed an over-sized sock in his mouth
"I suggest you keep quiet when I take that sock out of your mouth unless you want to be paralyzed."
"Now this is how it's going to work, you're going to answer all my questions then leave and never whatsoever return, understood?"
"Yes."
"What the hell is wrong with you huh? What do you want from me! Why in the hell are you working for him, do I really deserve all this pain you are putting me through?!!" before he could answer his phone rang.
"Hey would you look who it is, your boss? Now you're going to answer that phone and play it cool okay?" he nodded as I answered the phone and put it on speaker.
"Jason, how long is it supposed to take you to sleep with that f*g and get his bank details?"
"Apparently very long boss, he's being stingy with his assets so I'm just going to sweet talk my way in and maybe get his credit card."
"Credit card, no no no no no, I want his debit card"
"Aren't they the same thing?"
"Nope, the debit card is where the lotto money is located. I want to transfer all his investments and the remaining money into some offshore accounts, then I'll send someone else to take care of him. Don't forget your job is to just get the credentials. Believe me, with what I've seen it should be easy, any horny sl*t is if you give it to them good. Got it?"
"Yes sir."
"Goodbye nephew," he said before he cut the line, I looked at him more shocked than sad.
"Couldn't even give me your real name despite 10 years of friendship huh JASON!! And for goodness sake, he's your UNCLE!!" I said looking at him with shock
"I'm not doing this by choice, cut me loose and I'll make it up to you"
"Hell no, are you stupid or just pretending that I wasn't here during the phone call you just had?! And hell no how can you do such a thing to your freaken step-cousin? Listen here this is what's going to happen, you're going to get into that car of yours, delete my phone number and never return to my house you good for nothing f**k." I said cutting him loose while pointing the revolver at the back of his head
"And my clothing?"
"It's in your car. You were out long enough for me to put everything in there and lace them with bleach"
"What NO!" he said as he got up and ran to check his car "What about the keys," he asked as he failed to open the door to save his Alcantara seats
"Oh your keys, in the armrest right over there. Well I guess we will just have to break the glass to get them"
"Wait no NO!!" he screamed before I broke the driver's window with my gun
"You have 5 minutes to leave before I do anything more to you, oh and mention any of this to your boss and I'll personally come for you," I said as I pushed him into the seat now covered in shattered glass and bleach.