Chapter 4: The beginning of the end...

Warning: Graphic scenes ahead!!

4 months later...

One would think by now that this is my happily ever after, well I'd be lying if I said that was true. In all honesty, it wasn't the end just as yet. I and Kyle were still going strong, he had moved out of his apartment and into my house and I had just met his parents last week. They had flown in to see if Kyle was still taking care of the business, to my surprise Kyle's parents knew about him being bisexual so when they came to see him at our home, they were very delighted to know the man that was taking care of their boy.

Today, Kyle decided that we should eat at one of my favourite restaurants. I had noticed that he had been acting strangely since his parents left but I honestly thought he was just homesick. I decided I should turn my focus to my chocolate milkshake and await his return from the little boy's room.

As he approached me I noticed the waiters carrying cakes and champagne. Usually, when we went out we just ordered something simple and went about our day, but today it's like something else was happening. I looked at him with confusion as he helped the waiters to clear the table.

"Babe, I'm going to need your attention, can you turn your stool this side?" He said as he stood by my side as the waiters put down everything

"What's happening?" I looked and felt more concerned now than ever

"Relax baby I've just been thinking and I feel like what I'm about to do is long overdue." He said as he held my hands before getting down on both knees, I felt as if we were being watched as my shoulders tensed up

"Baby what are you doing?"

"Damian Volencio the first day I met you I saw more than just a f**kbuddy and a partner. I saw someone who works harder to improve the lives of people around him first before attending to his own needs. I saw someone who built a wall around his heart and soul due to being misused and abused all because you're so kind and offering. I saw someone who carries burdens heavier than other people can imagine. I saw someone who has a worth that is underrated and has more morals and values than anyone that I've ever met. With that being said I don't want to lose you to someone who's going to do worse than the last. I ask one thing from you today Damian, I ask you to give us time babe, let's create memories and be secure. I present to you this promise ring that will ensure that one day I will or you will initiate the cementing of our love. Will you wait for me?"

He said as he presented a 12karat diamond band in a velvet casing as he looked into my eyes deeply. I couldn't have imagined that Kyle had been so observant of who I am but he was and it brought me to tears.

"Yes, I will wait for you."

I said as he put the ring on my finger before we both got up to give each other the longest hug ever. The people around us kept cheering us on and clapping as I pulled out from our warm embrace.

"Hey, babe don't cry just know I'll always be here okay? Nothing is gonna stop us from conquering this world." He said as he wiped my tears as we pecked lips

I looked at the beautiful band that now fit perfectly around my finger before looking around and showing off my ring. As I happily waved my hand around I noticed two familiar faces.

"Wait is that Micheal and my mom?" I asked as I pointed them out to Kyle

"It seems so, what are you gonna do?" He asked as he looked at me. I looked back at them as they realised that I had caught them out before I kissed Kyle again on the lips and showed them my ring. I saw Micheal mumble something to my mom before they left the scene.