Chapter 3: Business Affairs

Warning: sexual content ahead!

2 weeks later...

"Come again?" My subordinates were giving a graphic presentation of all the benefits that could come with working with us while I got lost in the view of this man seated near me.
"I asked if the slideshow concludes this meeting or if you have anything to add?"
"Oh yes, uhm thank you Donovan that will conclude this meeting. I will discuss the paperwork with Mr Bartley and his lawyer in my office as for the rest of you thanks for joining us and do have a complimentary meal in the main dealership before leaving. You're all adjourned." I said as we all stood up grabbing our paperwork and leaving the boardroom.

"Was there something on my face Mr Volencio?" Kyle Bartley, the owner of the local tyre shop and my new partner asked as he looked at me with his ocean blue eyes.
"Hm, something like that. Please do head up to my office and I will be joining you in 10 minutes." I said avoiding any more conversation
"How do I get there if this place is so huge?"
"Oh yeah right. This way." I said as we made our way upstairs with our lawyers.

Once we made it to my office I opened the door for my lawyer, Kyle and his lawyer to enter
"Gentlemen I will be joining you shortly I just need to handle something."
"Alright Mr Volencio, may I ask where the restroom is?"
"Down this hall the 7th door to your left."
"Okay, thanks." He said before I left to go to the restroom

I stood over the restroom sink and stared at my reflection in the mirror wondering if what I was doing was a mistake because the last time I got my feelings entangled with other things I graduated without any family or friends or even a single photo. As I thought of this tears rolled down my face as I stood there angry and sad at the man in the mirror. Before I knew it, Kyle had walked in and stood just a few metres away from me with a shocked face before speaking.

"Do you need a minute... I can always excuse myself?"
"No no it's fine I'm fine I just, needed to recollect myself," I said wiping my face with my damp hands which were pointless now that I think of it, but instead of doing whatever he planned on doing when he got into the bathroom he just chuckled and brought my hands down from my face
"Hm, chill Mr Volencio I understand but it seemed like whatever was on your mind was eating you."
"Damian. You can call me Damian and yeah it was rough." I said as I looked into his ocean eyes as they became darker before he began speaking
"You know you still haven't told me what was on my face," he said with a devilish smirk as he looked at me playfully
"Uhm I-I-I"
"Shhh it's okay, something tells me there was nothing on my face and you were just looking deep inside me." He said as he chuckled and spoke next to my ear
"Yeah that's true I'll admit you're an interesting person."
"Hm I know, can I let you in on a secret?"
"Sure considering the fact you seem to trust me."
" I came here to masturb*e. I've been eyeing you too and every time I go into a meeting with hot board members I have to go to the bathroom right after to bust a nut, helps me get my head into the game." He said this in a deep dark tone almost seducing. I flinched as I felt his hand touching my waistline.
"Well, that's something interesting. Maybe we can sort out that problem." I said as I braced for the worst before grabbing his semi-boner as he grunted and shuddered while I caressed his tip. He took a deep breath out before grabbing my hand and putting it on his shoulder before he neared my face and looked into my eyes
"I would love that, just not here. I put on my best suit for this occasion and I can't afford any wrinkles." He said before he kissed me and pulled back
"Okay then, I'll give you my number and you can call me and maybe your fantasies could come true." He grinned before he kissed me again this time deepening the kiss and lifting me and placing me on the restroom counter and pulling me in between him before pulling back.
"I like the idea. Now if you don't mind leaving me to do my business our lawyers are waiting in your office." He said as he pulled away and tamed his hair before straightening his suit and going to the cubicles, leaving me stunned.