∆~prologue~∆

(y/n) pov

"The human mind is truly the scariest and sometimes idiotic thing of all."

I thought as I slightly turn to look at dan- I who's currently writing something in her notebook then I turn back to the girl who is in front of me wearing an evil smirk.

The girl who's in front of me is Sam Bong - Cha the popular and meanest girl in the school and happened to be unfortunately my best friend but that was before she become popular, she used to be kind and sweet girl but the key word is used to.

"So?." Sam Bong said while checking her finger nails.

"Will you do it?." She continues and she slightly looks at me smirking.

"Hell no, find your own henchmen or whatsoever I'm out." I said blankly as I tried to walk away to her but she blocked the path and suddenly she touched my neck making me lean down to her since I'm taller than her and she whispered in my ear.

" Didn't you want some fame? With attractive face of yours you'll be popular in no time but to bad, you need to be recognized and you declined my generous offer to you, all you have to do is to push Dan - I to the stairs and laugh then walk away like it never happened." She whispered at me and leans back crossing her arms smirking again.

"That was some crazy nonsense bullshit I've ever heard in my life Sam bong." I growl silently and scrowling at the same time clearly annoyed to the girl that was in front of me, the girl just smirked at me, God, love to swipe that smirk off her and throw it away, even better I would throw it in the garage bin.

"I'm just giving you a little push (y/n/n) that's all~." Sam Bong Cha said seductively while she turned around and walk out the classroom.

I cringe at the nickname she say to me and relieved that she's gone finally giving me peace.

I sigh and sat at my perspective chair and slightly look at dan-I.

' I have to protect her from Sam bong Cha somehow.'

∆~•~∆

Finally the last period ends and fortunately it's really is the end of my middle school life means I'm finally free from school work and graduate from middle school.

I sigh and lazily put all my things to my bag and lazily walk out the classroom.

Yawning as I walk pass the students who's saying goodbye to their friends and some were crying and hugging cause it's the last day of school.

I couldn't care less about it, to me it's still a normal day to go home.

Suddenly I saw Sam bong Cha sneakingly trailing to my classmate Dan-I who's going to the stairs to go down.

I look suspiciously at Sam bong then a lightning hit me in the head I suddenly realized the deal earlier.

I run fast through the students in the hall causing to bump some students,some are angry that I bump into them but I don't care.

Then Sam bong Suddenly trips Dan-i.

I gasped while running as Sam bong childishly laughing ans do that to Dan -I.

The world began to slow down as I ran towards Dan-I.

Fortunately I catch her hand and pull her towards my left side making her hit the floor safely as for me well.

The time seems to be back to normal the next thing I know is I fall through the stairs and two voices called out to me.

(L/n)!!
(Y/n/n)!!!

__________________________________________
Whoever likes inso law so much please, make a fanfic 😣😥 this one is a mess lol

Sam bong Cha - means the ultimate girl.