||5||

(Y/n) POV

I feel shivers runs down my spine as i walk through the side walks.

'brrr...what a chilly morning...I should  have worn my hoodie earlier.' I thought to myself as I slightly rub my arms.

As soon as I walk through the side walks I saw the gate of the school.

The students crowded the side walk, as some of the students walk inside of the school.

I walk towards the school gate and stop in the entrance of the school gate.

I stand in front of the school and look at the shininess school building I ever seen in my life, even though I see it 10 times already, it never failed to amaze me.

I snap out of the gaze and started to walk in the left side of the gate entrance, I lean into the white pillars of the school gate and start listening to the music through my earphones.

I stared at the ground blankly as I  waited for yeoryung and the familiar girl, I think her name is dan-ah or is that just her nickname? Idk that's what's yeoryung called her earlier.

Feeling the song through my ears I started to hummed silently out of boredom.

Then suddenly out of nowhere I heard a loud voice.

Yeoryung POV

"Dan-ah!" I called at her as she skipped out the school with relaxed-happy expression.

I tried to reach out to her but then a crowd of students blocked my way, making it hard to see where Dan-I headed, as the crowd of students slowly clears out.

Dan-I was nowhere to be seen, I frowned slightly as I looked around hoping to see dan-I but unfortunately I couldn't see her.

I sigh in disbelief and furrowed my brows in confuse to what dan-i said earlier.

"Dae Dam Middle school! Its the school where I go to!"

"Also, aren't you mistaking me for some else?"

I stared at confused and concern at where dan-ah stand earlier.

'What does she mean she goes to dae dam middle school? There's no school named dae dam middle school, Dan-i, (y/n) and i go to the same school together ever since we were kids.....'

Yeoryung was so deep in thought, that she didn't notice a group of delinquents boys stand in front of her.

The leader of the group confidently walks towards yeoryung with a smirk in his face, looking yeoryung up and down licking his lips and say.

"Hey baby, I seem to lost my number and I think you have it in your cellphone." The leader of the delinquent said with a sly smirking.

Yeoryung continues to stares blankly at where dan-ah stand earlier.

'I didn't mistaken dan-i for someone else....is she okay?...and (y/n) is acting strange for the past few months too.....' Yeoryung wonders as she furrowed her eyebrows in worried expression.

The delinquent leader frowned as he got no response to the beautiful girl.

The 3 delinquent members snickered slightly at their leader but was stop immediately as the delinquent leader growls at them.

"Playing hard to get huh, let's see how long your gonna last." The delinquent leader smirks then he suddenly grabbed yeoryung's arm making yeoryung immediately snap out of the thought.